You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Zamil Karim

He saved my life and will be forever grateful to Dr Karim. He will be looking after my esophagus therapy for the rest of my life and I feel very confident that Dr Karim will take great care of me. Michelle is his MOA and she is amazing. Michelle looks after all my appointments and when I had an emergency she took care of booking an appointment for me so I could get in right away. I feel I have the best team.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

My brother recently ended his long struggle with liver failure in hospital. We were blessed to have dr karim look after him and help our family thru this. He was so caring and supportive and would visit after hours and sit down with us and answer all of our questions. Great bedside mannor and he truly cares. A wonderful person and incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

My abdomen is exesively bloated and he percribed antidepressants telling me it's a psychological issue. Completely disgusted what a big waste of waiting to see this moron for 10 months

Submitted March 23, 2016

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Extremely impressed, was open to my suggestions. Put a plan into place, will follow up after more tests. I felt I was I was getting the care, attention, and respect from this Dr. His receptionist was caring, and polite! This is rarely the case in such a busy practice.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I have spent the last 20 months with severe abdominal pain. After two surgeries and a number of scopes and scans and ect's. Nothing was helping. Coincidentally was scheduled for a colonoscopy. Dr Karim was the doctor. He had briefly read my file , never having met me before the procedure. While laying on the operating table, he said he was going to do a scope down my throat too. I said ok .. well that's the last thing I remember. Summed up what he did do is... give me a RX for a different medication. That NO one had suggested before. I have been taking it since dec 3. And ..its made a HUGE difference. I probably wont see him again as my colonoscopy was normal but its changed my life. A simple script ..has made all the difference. So he dosent know hes helped me but he has. I did follow up with my family dr about this drug... and he increased the dose . But ... am very happy that I had the colonoscopy. Am thankful to Dr Karim.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Pretty good. Not great. Worth checking out........

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Karim runs a very professional practice. From the people in his office who are well organized and on top of things-to the wonderful nurses at the Jim Pattison Centre-to his kind bedside manner and skill. I was very apprehensive about having a colonoscopy, but it was a breeze. Don't be afraid to have a necessary colonoscopy, it may save your life. Dr. Karim and his staff are skilled professionals. Thank-you!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Met him for the 1st time after he did a colonoscopy on me. He had nothing but that... no medical info/ file on me at all. He asked no questions re history, present issue, about anything. I was in agony, extreme pain and could not sit, stand or walk but he ignored all that... indeed he refused to allow me to lay down to alleviate the pain. He is too lazy to be bothered to diagnose in any shape or form. Told me I had IBS ( the lazy dr's diagnosis ) ... I don't ... and told me never to bother him again. Found a competent dr after his callous indifference and incompetence and finally got respectable medical care.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Zamil Karim's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He saved my life and will be forever grateful to Dr Karim. He will be looking after my esophagus therapy for the rest of my life and I feel very confident that ..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My brother recently ended his long struggle with liver failure in hospital. We were blessed to have dr karim look after him and help our family thru this. He ..."

March 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My abdomen is exesively bloated and he percribed antidepressants telling me it's a psychological issue. Completely disgusted what a big waste of waiting to see ..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a caring doctor who is knowledgeable and polite. He helped my wife get better and she is doing great."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely impressed, was open to my suggestions. Put a plan into place, will follow up after more tests. I felt I was I was getting the care, attention, and re..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have spent the last 20 months with severe abdominal pain. After two surgeries and a number of scopes and scans and ect's. Nothing was helping. Coin..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful and friendly. Knows his stuff and is well prepared. Follow up is average and often length though. "

November 18, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Pretty good. Not great. Worth checking out........"

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Karim runs a very professional practice. From the people in his office who are well organized and on top of things-to the wonderful nurses at the Jim Pattis..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Met him for the 1st time after he did a colonoscopy on me. He had nothing but that... no medical info/ file on me at all. He asked no questions re history, pr..."

July 14, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "V3V 1N1". Address has been updated from "None" to "13798 94A Avenue, Surrey". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045882777".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Karim is an amazing Doctor. My son became extremely ill with crohn's disease last year and ended up in the hospital for over a month. Dr. Karim checked up ..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful! Really advocated for my mother and got her the medicine she needed for her liver disease. Thoughtful and kind. I kno he saved her life, thank you!"

April 8, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor does not have what it takes to be a Gastroenterologist. Dr Karim needs to go back to school. I met with him and he was not being serious with my he..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had to see multiple other specialists who couldnt figure out why i was suffering with pain and diarrhea, but Dr. karim took the time to investigate and listen..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I don't frequently leave reviews for doctors, but when I do it's because there is something exceptional. Here the exceptional is, unfortunately, bad. Dr. Karim..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent all-around doctor!!! Caring, knowledgeable, and thoroughly prepared in a patient's medical history before they enter his office. I have seen too many ..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Karim is very thorough and knowledgeable. I was very impressed with his methods to prepare you for colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures. Makes you feel ca..."

October 25, 2014