Ratings for Dr. Zamil Karim

Great experience! He did my colonoscopy and it was a totally stress free and painless experience from the get go. He's extrememly professional and kind and his secretary is totally lovely. highly recommend him for all your GI health problems!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

A wonderful doctor who really worked hard to get my sick mom lifesaving hepatitis C medications. She's cured now and doing so well. All thankd to dr karim. He's been there for us the entire time and really cares.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Karim for over two years now. Initially he diagnosed me with Celiac Disease. Then I saw him for another GI issue. Then more recently he has diagnosed me with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I don't normally write reviews for doctors, but this blew me away. I was never too sure of what I thought about him - he is not a man of many words. I felt like I'd tell him my symptoms, he'd give me a one line answer and send me on my way. But he is truly brilliant. Diagnosing CFS is not in his field of study at all - he had me referred to a rheumatologist hoping she would do so (she didn't figure it out). When I saw him again he did some more testing to really solidify the diagnosis and is having me sent to an internist now. This is WAY above and beyond his role as a gastroenterologist. He is obviously extremely intelligent, knowledgeable about ALL types of medical conditions, and compassionate enough to go the extra mile to get me an answer/diagnosis (well, 3 answers through these last 2.5yrs). I'm so grateful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr.karim needs a website where it's easy to email questions or concerns about medications.Ive been having chest pain from this medication that he prescribed and I don't know if it's normal or something serious.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

My son suffers from an extremely rare liver disease he inherited and Dr. Karim has been there from the beginning. He is simply wonderful. Very detailed and doesn't miss a thing. He anticipates problems and is on top of things from the beginning. Very caring and down to earth. Its been a rough and very long course with my son, and im blessed to have Dr. Karim looking after him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

A smart young doc! Very knowlegable and thorough. I suffered from my crohns disease for so long before I met him. Excellent followup with frequent phone calls at home after hours to make sure I was okay on his treaments. I feel cared for. Easy to access and his secretary michelle is awesome! I have my life back thx to him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

He saved my life and will be forever grateful to Dr Karim. He will be looking after my esophagus therapy for the rest of my life and I feel very confident that Dr Karim will take great care of me. Michelle is his MOA and she is amazing. Michelle looks after all my appointments and when I had an emergency she took care of booking an appointment for me so I could get in right away. I feel I have the best team.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

My brother recently ended his long struggle with liver failure in hospital. We were blessed to have dr karim look after him and help our family thru this. He was so caring and supportive and would visit after hours and sit down with us and answer all of our questions. Great bedside mannor and he truly cares. A wonderful person and incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

My abdomen is exesively bloated and he percribed antidepressants telling me it's a psychological issue. Completely disgusted what a big waste of waiting to see this moron for 10 months

Submitted March 23, 2016

He is a caring doctor who is knowledgeable and polite. He helped my wife get better and she is doing great.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016