Ratings for Dr. Zamil Karim

Dr.karim needs a website where it's easy to email questions or concerns about medications.Ive been having chest pain from this medication that he prescribed and I don't know if it's normal or something serious.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

My son suffers from an extremely rare liver disease he inherited and Dr. Karim has been there from the beginning. He is simply wonderful. Very detailed and doesn't miss a thing. He anticipates problems and is on top of things from the beginning. Very caring and down to earth. Its been a rough and very long course with my son, and im blessed to have Dr. Karim looking after him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

A smart young doc! Very knowlegable and thorough. I suffered from my crohns disease for so long before I met him. Excellent followup with frequent phone calls at home after hours to make sure I was okay on his treaments. I feel cared for. Easy to access and his secretary michelle is awesome! I have my life back thx to him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I do not recommend this doctor. He is a not a detailed specialist lac of knowledge. I think this doctor should be be under review before treating patients he has no idea what he is doing.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

He saved my life and will be forever grateful to Dr Karim. He will be looking after my esophagus therapy for the rest of my life and I feel very confident that Dr Karim will take great care of me. Michelle is his MOA and she is amazing. Michelle looks after all my appointments and when I had an emergency she took care of booking an appointment for me so I could get in right away. I feel I have the best team.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

My brother recently ended his long struggle with liver failure in hospital. We were blessed to have dr karim look after him and help our family thru this. He was so caring and supportive and would visit after hours and sit down with us and answer all of our questions. Great bedside mannor and he truly cares. A wonderful person and incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

My abdomen is exesively bloated and he percribed antidepressants telling me it's a psychological issue. Completely disgusted what a big waste of waiting to see this moron for 10 months

Submitted March 23, 2016

He is a caring doctor who is knowledgeable and polite. He helped my wife get better and she is doing great.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Extremely impressed, was open to my suggestions. Put a plan into place, will follow up after more tests. I felt I was I was getting the care, attention, and respect from this Dr. His receptionist was caring, and polite! This is rarely the case in such a busy practice.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I have spent the last 20 months with severe abdominal pain. After two surgeries and a number of scopes and scans and ect's. Nothing was helping. Coincidentally was scheduled for a colonoscopy. Dr Karim was the doctor. He had briefly read my file , never having met me before the procedure. While laying on the operating table, he said he was going to do a scope down my throat too. I said ok .. well that's the last thing I remember. Summed up what he did do is... give me a RX for a different medication. That NO one had suggested before. I have been taking it since dec 3. And ..its made a HUGE difference. I probably wont see him again as my colonoscopy was normal but its changed my life. A simple script ..has made all the difference. So he dosent know hes helped me but he has. I did follow up with my family dr about this drug... and he increased the dose . But ... am very happy that I had the colonoscopy. Am thankful to Dr Karim.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016