Ratings for Dr. Brenda Tapp

The best Naturopath I have ever had the privilege to work with!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Tapp is very kind, patient and very knowledeable! She is always learning and keeping up to date with treatment options so she can offer the best care possible. The atmosphere of her clinic is very peaceful and her staff make you feel very welcomed from the moment you walk in the door. She has helped me a great deal over the years and I would highly recommend her to everyone I possibly can.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr.Tapp was very kind and understanding when I saw her. She listened to my symptoms and gave me appropriate treatment. I now feel amazing and will continue to use her as my naturopath Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr. Brenda is kind, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. She recently helped me with my allergies and has made a significant improvement in my life in a short period of time. I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Tapp is a great naturopathic doctor. She is kind, gentle, and has a calming energy about her. The clinic she works at is very peaceful, and the receptionist is so friendly and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013