Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Paul

This doctor does not have the necessary communication skills to deal with people. She should be working in a cube in a research lab where she never interacts with patients. She is a liability to her employer.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Lisa Paul is a superior and concerned care giver. She is not overly warm, but has an excellent and sincere bedside manner. She makes referrals as necessary, explains medications and conditions, honestly answers questions. Dr. Paul instills her patients with confidence in her abilities and diagnoses. She provides patient care to men and women of all ages. I rated Dr. Paul as I have because she is my primary care physician treating me for several chronic conditions. She also treats my young adult daughter, son and daughter-in-law and treated my husband until his death. She treats all of us with respect and allows us our dignity. I couldn't be more pleased than I am with Dr. Lisa Paul.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2006

Dr. Lisa M. Paul's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1991)

AARP