Ratings for Dr. Evan Sorokin

I’ve gotten several Botox injectionfff and filler. Amazing staff and Doctor. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Left with symmstia, was told by other surgeons implants placed in me were too wide.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I posted a review to Google and I will gladly share the same. Dr. Sorokin and his nursing staff are truly amazing. From my consultation, to my 6 week check up, they are the best of the best. I researched many doctors before getting my breast aug. and it was the best decision of my life. He is truly the best.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Had a Tummy Tuck on Dec11th I can't put into words how happy I am. Can't wait to get a breast lift in August. My Tummy Tuck is amazing !!! This office is amazing from the Doctor to his staff I don't have one complaint.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Sorokin and his team gave me my self-esteem and confidence back. My Breast Augmentation Revision surgery was a very complex and difficult case that most surgeons wanted nothing to do with. However, Dr. Sorokin was confident from day one that he could significantly improve the appearance and feeling of my breasts and that he did. I am not even four months out and I would be happy if they didn't improve any further, scars and all because that's how improved they are already. It was an emotional procedure for me as it was my third time around, first with Dr. Sorokin, but he and his team made me feel comfortable, cared for, and encouraged. The women who work there are exceptional at what they do, very pleasant, caring and extremely attentive. One of them even bought a coloring book for my four year old because they ran out of stickers that my little one liked! Talk about indivualized care. They really get to know you and your case. You are a person and not just a number there. I recommend Delaware Plastic Surgery to every and anyone looking to improve their own situations. An absolutely fantastic experience!!!! NC

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I am beyond happy that I went to Dr. Sorokin for my Breast Augmentation. All of my experiences with him and his staff have been wonderful. I was seen within less than 5 minutes of arriving each time for an appointment. I am completely happy with my results as he really helped me choose a size that would work right for me and my expectations. I have had no issues at all after my surgery. Choosing the right doctor is the MOST important thing when going in for any surgery. Many girls I spoke to who had the same operation had a much more difficult healing process, complications, or were unhappy with their results - things I did not have to deal with at all. Following my BA I received a Get Well card from him and the entire office staff and a box of chocolate covered pretzels which was really a nice touch. I would recommend Dr. S to anyone looking for the services he provides!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Staff is good, nice and helpful. Dr. Sorokin did my BA&BL surgery. He is a very skilled doctor but I am not happy about my results. My breasts differ in size, areolas are way too big, breasts are high and looking awkward. I'm 6 months post op and going to have to have revision asap.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Sorokin in the best! As a busy mother of three, Dr. Sorokin gave me a rested and refreshed look with Botox. Dr. Sorokin also used filler to make me look years younger. He knew exactly what I needed and gave me good guidance! I would defer to his expertise any time!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Sorokin is both caring and talented. I was concerned that getting Botox would make me look frozen like the faces of other women I have seen who went to other doctors. Having heard good things about Dr. Sorokin I met with him and after my injections with Dr. Sorokin I simply looked refreshed and well rested! Thank you Dr. Sorokin!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

I went to Dr. Sorokin for a breast augmentation consultation and instantly knew I wanted him for the surgery. He was knowledgable and friendly. He is nothing if not professional and answered calls and emails rapidly. I never felt he was pressuring me...just giving facts. The surgery went fantastic (even better than I'd hoped). The staff all treated me like an old friend. I would gladly recommend Dr. Sorokin to any friend or family member.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Evan Sorokin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Evan Sorokin, MD is board-certified plastic surgeon offering cosmetic surgery procedures for the breast, body and face, as well as non-surgical treatments. Dr. Sorokin maintains two offices, downtown Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ, and an accredited ambulatory surgical center in Cherry Hill. While he is called "The Breast Doctor," Dr. Sorokin is also known a body contouring specialist achieving outstanding results for abdominoplasty and liposuction patients. He also performs all injection-based treatments and has a devoted following of BOTOX® and dermal filler patients.

• English

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift
  • Liposuction
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Botox

• Philadelphia magazine Top Doctors™ 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
  • Inside Jersey magazine Top Doctors™ 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017