Ratings for Dr. Ajana MacBride

Kind and patient. She listens well and takes my concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

The best thing I can say about Dr. MacBride is that she is always on time. I have had her as my GP for 4 years, however, I was bounced from Dr to Dr since our initial meeting because she was on leave. In the past year, she seems to have settled back into her practice and unfortunately so, because she has not been able to help me with any real issue. When I wanted to see one of the previous doctors that had covered for her, they refused. I have only gotten results with Dr. MacBride when I have diagnosed myself, gave her clues, and then let her think she has come to the diagnosis out of her own volition. She does not listen to me. She does not show respect towards me or my opinions. Trying to get her to listen to you is a nightmare. She constantly interrupts my sentences as I am trying to provide her with the proper information to assess me, or to point out facts that she appears to be missing. A friend of mine has the same GP and she feels the same way.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013