Ratings for Dr. Kannan Rajappa

Totally dumbfounded by the negative comments below. I found Dr Rajappa to be the most complete "package" in regards his area of expertise. I am there for his experience not social chit chat. All questions were answered concisely. During initial part of operation I was given choice re % of blockage to put in stent. Having chosen to via wrist when complications arose alternative procedure was applied and completed successfully. The extra days in hospital were a great insight by Dr Rajappa due to my recovery at the time. I have nothing but admiration for this man who shows complete profesionalism, integrity and knowledge in his field. Henk Reinking July 3rd 2017

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Hi, I have had confirmation by the Mayo Heart Centre that this doctor performed a procedure of cardiac stenting for no CAD symptoms. I would like for you to send my email address to the patient whom has submitted the posting below on the 9th of March. The reason being I have not been able to have confirmation confirmed of this practitioners registration either. John Langdon email at harjohn@bigpond.com or conversely PH 0754555125.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Before I said anything on first appointment, I was told 'do not speak except to answer my questions'. Constantly interrupted before I finished giving even brief answers, was loudly told - 'don't think, DON'T THINK', - when giving very relevant information. His mode of behaviour was intimidating and rude. Didn't find relevant basic issues, to enable appropriate treatment to happen, that was later found by a GP who did an initial blood test on my first visit to him. Only then did I start to get appropriate further investigations, referrals and treatment, bringing my condition under control. Information about his qualifications and experience on the internet is very sparse, compared to other Cardiologists. This doctor is cheap for a reason. Drs qualifications and experience should be readily available to the general public.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I agree, this Dr should not be trusted. He has a bad habit of answering his own questions and not looking at the facts. And to top it off he is a very rude man

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

This Doctor cannot be trusted, I have falsified files of consultation in my possession and a cardiac stenting procedure was performed for no cardiac symptoms, but a damaged chest muscle. I would repeat in any court that this doctor is fraudulent with his practice. John Langdon

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014