Ratings for Dr. Geta Cernat

Great doctor. Highly recommended, takes the time to listen and treats you like a human being instead of a number.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Very good doctor. She cares about you and listens to what you have to say. She tells you what you should do but if you don't want she respects your say. I don't want to have flu vaccine and I told dr Cernat, she told me that I should have it, she explained the benefits but when I refused she didn't hold against me, next visit she was as nice as usual. And her secretary Mary is a sweet kind woman. I recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

She is an amazing doctor and a great person! She has an answer for every question, and she truly cares about her pacients! She always takes the time to listen and to explain and never rushes you. I had a chronic ear infection for a few months that didnt respond to antibiotics and even if it was impossible to get a referal to a specialist right away she called me several times to see how I was doing. I absolutely recomend this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

The only complain I have is that we are always on time for our appointments but they make us wait over an hour each visit and it's no easy to wait that long with 2 toddlers. But we love how caring and knowledge Dr cernat is, she is so pacient and she cares so much about her patients. She is our family doctor and I'm very sad to have to leave her because we are moving to another city. I recommend Dr Cernat, she's the best doctor I've ever had, my kids love her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Very good doctor. I had a foot infection and went to a walkin clinic and was given antibiotic which I started taking right away. After 2 days the infection got really bad, the swelling went up to the ankle, I could not walk and I was terrified. I went to the hospital but was full of people and I left. I went to Dr. Cernat she changed the antibiotics immediately and sent me to blood tests. Next day I already saw an improvement and now the infection is almost gone. Dr. Cernat explained clearly what I have to do if the infection won't improve and this helped a lot. She is very calm and approachable. I strongly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

One of the best doctors I ever met. Dr. Cernat is our family doctor for over two years and she never disappointed us. She knows medicine and cares about her patients. My dad is the most complicated since he is 91 and is slow and has dementia and cancer and many other serious problems. I am going with him for all his appointments and I seldom seen a doctor as nice and calm and knowledgeable and attentive to elderly as Dr. Cernat. My dad's specialist at Sunnybrook Hospital spoke very highly and agreed with all the treatment that Dr. Cernat gave. We trust her and we are grateful for all what she does for our family. Good bless her!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

She does not like to refer to any specialists and is not very thorough. I do not recommend if you are dealing with chronic issues.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Best doctor I ever had in Canada in two decades. Very kind and considerate. She truly cares and she is very knowledgeable. Me and my family consider ourselves very lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr Geta Cernat is a excellent practitioner and very knowledgeable. I had a very bad pain at my stomach and all the skin was hurting me . I coudnt sleep or touch in the area. very painful weekend. She find immediately I had singles ( even was not starting to burst ) and start the treatment same day which save me a lot of future pain and of not spreading the singles. I recommend dr Cernat 110 %.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Very very good doctor. First time I went to her after 2 emergency doctors said I have nothing and sent me home both times but I still had excruciating pain in my stomach and I thought I had appendicitis and my husband took me to the walk in clinic. Dr Cernat said " I think is your ovary", she gave me a letter and sent me to another emergency and I had urgent surgery that night. She was right, my ovary had burst and they had to remove it. I was in the hospital 6 days with tubes put in. After that I asked her to be my family doctor and she was very nice and took me, because she doesn't take new patients. I trust her and I think she really knows medicine. She is always very nice and the receptionists are both very nice either. The only negative thing is the wait even if you have appointment but when is your turn she really listens to you and takes her time which makes worthwhile the wait. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014