Ratings for Dr. Sam Krane

I have been seeing Dr Krane for a few years now and all he does he push more and more drugs on me.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Krane for a few years now and all I can say is that he has been an absolute life saver for me, simply the best.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Krane is a wonderful person and an excellent therapist. He has been essential in my treatment and has made an incredible difference in my life. I would probably not be here today if it wasn't for him. He is very interactive and thought provoking without overstepping the line. He makes sure that the sessions are always very comfortable considering how difficult it is for us patients to bare our souls. It always feels like a safe heaven. Anyone getting a treatment from him is very lucky.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I had seen Dr. Krane from early 2010, to August 2010. I was suffering anxiety and depression and decided to see a professional for a proper diagnosis. Upon his diagnosis of bi polar, Dr. Krane put me on lamictal with zoloft. I had decided to go to makeup school the fall of 2010. Dr. Krane said that he wasn't going anywhere and would be happy to see me in the winter of 2011. When I called to make an appointment, Dr. Krane had moved from Centerpointe Dr. to Carling Ave. I missed that appt, and shortly after he told me that his practice was full, and was no longer willing to see me. Is that right, or legal?

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Krane is a lovely man. He was thorough and helpful, asking me lots of questions and giving me plenty of time at each appointment. I was also able to get in to see him in a relatively short period of time (wait was about five months). He made medical suggestions for my treatment and also had insights as to other "organic" factors that could be contributing to my illness. A heads-up, though - I think he typically sees people short-term, rather than for ongoing therapy. We met for about five sessions, he produced a detailed report with his observations, made a diagnosis and recommendations. That went back to my family doctor and the onus was on us to take the next steps. If that works for you, I think he's a good choice, but I'm not sure if he does longer-term therapy or whatever if that's what you think you need.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Krane has been a tremendous support to me. I know that if it were not for him, I would not be here. He is always available and returns calls asap. He is willing to try different avenues regarding medications. He is not the kind of psychiatrist who just sits there and doesn't provide any feedback. He is very interactive. Truly a wonderful person to have as a therapist.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013