Ratings for Dr. Wajahat (Waji) Khan

Very nice man. Did implants for me at a very fair price. His consult was very informative, he was very kind and gentle with me and always available after treatment for questions. I would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Extremely rude and unprofessional. Shaky hands and when you ask him questions about what he is going to do he will tell you: Are you a dentist? If you insist, he will start talking dental jargon to you!! Very bad experience. Two thumbs down.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I have no issue with the clinic itself as they have a wonderful practitioner there (Dr. Jameela). I'm complaining here about Dr. Khan. Extremely cocky person with alot of attitude. My 10 year old son went there to treat a root canal. My kid has phobia from dentist, so he asked the doctor if he is going to put him a needle. He said YES! That's wasn't a good start. My kid freaked out when Dr. Khan brought the needle. Surprisingly, Dr. Khan started shouting at him to calm down in very abusive way. Then he yelled: hands down or I will walk you to the door!! I got astonished and said: Why are you talking to him in this way, he is only a child! He looked at me and said in very uppish way: Do you want to give him the needle yourself?! This was just an example of how this doctor treated my child. He even did not finish off his treatment properly. This guy needs serious people skills, namely with children. Very disappointing experience.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013