Ratings for Dr. K Ramadan

Similar experience with front line staff, completely forgot to book my tests for 3 months, booked me into appointment to review tests, and tests were not even done..

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

The office assistant, Tracy, is unlike any male of female person I have encounter in any kind of facility. She is a mean bully. Not a kind word could come out of her mouth. It is horrible that a bully like her is dealing with sick patients. Sick people have enough to deal with without an ignorant bully like Tracy. She is unfit for any position dealing with people.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I have to say, Dr. Ramadan is by far the most helpful hematologist I have seen, and I have seen many of them. He explained me everything regarding my condition after reading thoroughly all of my reports (about a dozen pages). I asked him at least a dozen questions, very detailed ones, and unlike most other doctors, he answered all of my questions.He is extremely patient, knowledgeable and precise. Unlike other people who commented, I had pleasant experience with the clerk as well. However I think Dr. Ramadan deserves 5 stars.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

This is not a rating for Dr Ramadan as I have not seen him yet... this is for his clerk (Kim) - She is very unhelpful and clueless on how to properly deal with patients and other health care professionals...

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Absolutely appalling booking clerk. Referred due to chronic anemia and elevated red blood cell count, and fact that other sibling has leukemia. Finally notified of appointment 8 months in the future. September 3 tried to inquire whether appointment could be rescheduled (appointment still two months away). After countless attempts to reach a live person to ask, finally left a voicemail message explaining the scheduling conflict. Left message asking whether appointment could be rescheduled to either a Monday morning or after exams December 15. Booking clerk didn't contact me at all, just sent fax to family physician advising them that the November appointment cancelled at my request, reschedulled to April 2014. At the very least patients should be warned that appointments cannot be rescheduled and/or face another 7 month wait. We now have to wait a year to see a hematologist, despite a family history of blood cancer. Appalling patient care (non existent)

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013