Ratings for Dr. Pierre Laporte

Je vois ce médecin depuis plusieurs années, je vous le recommande.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Excellent medecin!! Tres logique dans ses démarches.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

This doctor works at the Racicot Medical Private Clinic. I have been his patient for over 8 years. I went looking for a family doctor in the private sector as I was tired with the fact that the doctor in the public sector that I had was totally incompetant and impossible to see quickely. It is not cheap, $100 for a consult but I have no regrets in paying this amount. Dr Laporte is an excellent physician, he listens he checks and he helps me understand my medical issues and treatments. He and his collegues have actually saved my life twice ! First time was when I had a blood clot in my leg and they sent me to the hospital immediately....which was a good thing because it turned out I also had a clot in my lung. The last time was when I had some strange symptoms and Dr Laporte urged me to immediately go to the emergency....it turned out to be transient mini strokes and I was probably minutes or hours away from a major stroke. I ended up having emergency surgery of both Carotids ! These people really care about their patients !!!! They are always curtious professional and very competant and I found Dr Laporte to be open to honesty which is very hard to find in the vaste majority of doctors whose egos are often greater than life.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015