Ratings for Dr. Sachin Seth

I have never had overly plesant experiences with trips to the dentist until I found Dr. Seth. He is kind, patient and has a genuine concern for his patients. I never feel anxious or nervous before an appointment with Dr. Seth. I can only say nice things about his hygienist as well. Kim is kind, plesant and my teeth always feel great after a cleaning.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have had nothing but great experiences at Bishop's Landing Dental. They are accommodating and attentive and I feel very taken care of there. Dr. Seth is very kind and has done a great job in both prevention of dental issues as well as addressing a few issues I had over the past year. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

The best dentist I have ever had. Wish we still lived in Halifax so that we could have him as our dentist.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Seth is the best! He is professional and always upbeat. He will explain the procedure and then tell you when you should expect something before it happens. (For example, "I'm going to start drilling and you might feel a little sensitivity" or "Bite down on this. It will unfortunately leave a bad taste in your mouth but I'll give you water afterwards." Unlike other dentists, he does a lot of the work himself (for example, dental cleaning, payment, etc.) He is very personable and does bother you with annoying calls and reminders every month to book your next appointment for so-and-so. I would recommend him as the best dentist I've ever had. He makes going to the dentist a great customer experience.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Seth does most of the scaling, so by the end of the appointment, he's spent a long time examining every tooth. There is also a feeling of steadiness, skill and security when he is doing anything with the instruments, which is very reassuring.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Quick and painless! And did I say quick?! You can't find any better.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Have been a patient of Dr. Seth for 5 years. Dr. Seth is very knowledgeable and has a strong academic record. He is consultative and never overly persuasive or insistent - letting the patient make the final decisions - which is important to me. Kim (his hygienist) is also very good. Nice shop with modern equipment as well. One of the better dentist's in town, in my humble opinion.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013