Ratings for Dr. Sabine Tjai

I can't believe she is still practicing. She's always 3 hours late coming to work so all her appointments are pushed back 3 hours. She could care less if you're dying, she just wants to see you for a maximum 5 minutes, and kick you out. Whatever questions you're asking she would respond with "make it quick". She prescribed me birth control pills that gave me a severe allergic reaction, which years later I found out the pharma is being sued for. She didn't care and just gave me another prescription. By far, the most horrible doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Had high cholesterol according to my blood testing. Over looked it and ended up with a blood clot in my foot. Sent me to a specialists and surgeon told me, she didn't do her job properly. It's been over one year and still have a very small clot in the top part of my calf of leg. It can't be operated with a stent, as it's close to the knee area.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013