Ratings for Dr. Samara P. Cardenas

She takes forever,on average its about an hour before being roomed and another hour for her to come see you. Once she's in there she's rude and exams your child in seconds!!! Leaves and you could even hear her scream at her nurses. Horrible doctor. I decided to leave I just couldn't stand her!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Been going to Dr. Cardenas for over 4 years and she is my sister's kids pediatrician. She ia absolutely wonderful, honest and trustworthy. I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

They keep on charging us on bills that are covered by the insurance for three years. The billing person apparently hasn't done anything to fix the problem for three years (which she agreed to do the first year!). To avoid such problem I recommend not going to this office! Always busy and no one has a clue what is going on! One of the worst office I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Doctor will not have mother/doctor check in's as meet and greets. both staff and doctor did not follow through on tests that she ordered and her staff was supposed to get approval for. They told me to stop calling and that they were taking care of it which they did not. Will also not adjust vaccine schedule for parents concerned about number of shots a new born gets. I did not ask for no vaccines, I just wanted to break it up between 2 visits instead of 1. She gave me an ear full and brought me to tears in her office. She also told me her opinion when i was bottle feeding breastmilk while waiting for her. She never wanted to see me ever doing that again. So after 3 visits I decided that I was done with this doctor and went to look for another Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Samara P. Cardenas's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1975)

Harvard-Pilgrim