Ratings for Dr. Caroline B. Ahlers

PLEASE STAY AWAY from this inept doctor who "fired" her teenaged patient who she was treating for depression because the patient refused to make another appointment. Why did the patient refused to make another appointment? Because Dr. Ahlers didn't follow-through on what she needed to do after the previous two appointments. Dr. Ahlers could use some professional help herself. She doesn't even deserve one star. AGAIN STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

She talks to me so smartly and real -- love her ..

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Paul, please stop posting this nonsense, or else I will take you back to court. The judge warned you against any contact with my practice including via internet. It's time for you to move on.. for real.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I wish that I had read these reviews before trusting Dr. Ahlers. I stupidly trusted the overwhelming positives ratings on Patient Fusion. Started seeing her a few months ago. She prescribed serious meds with NO GUIDANCE on side effects. Since she would not respond to emails and phone calls, I was left on my own to figure it out. GP would not help me unless they had a note from her. So I had no choice but to keep begging for an appt. When I finally got an appt (after tons of messages) she was about to prescribe something else when I realized she got mixed up with another patient! Kept getting more troubling side effects. Could not get her to respond to me...could not even schedule an appointment. Now I am trying to find another psychiatrist. To the person who posted on 2/5/16, please provide a link to your video. This is a very dangerous way to practice medicine.

Submitted February 21, 2016

I cannot emphasize enough on how you should STAY AWAY from her! I could tell you a story about my experience over ~3 years with her that would make you gasp in disbelief! Began well but ended in court with her assistant spewing LIES! If I had not recorded my conversation with her assistant because I knew she was (fill in the blank) and exposed her lies which she was trying to use to destroy me, she very well could have been successful in her endeavor. This is 100% true, my story will soon be on YouTube with the taped conversation.

Submitted February 5, 2016

Bad doctor, bad practice, bad medicine, bad news. Stay away.

Submitted August 5, 2015

I have seen a number of doctors concerning my condition and she was by far the worst. I have never encountered such ineptitude before - Even the email I received from her office had multiple spelling errors. An eighth grader could spell better.

Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Ahlers and her nurse are so helpful . I had something horrible happen to me. Dr. Ahlers spent much more time than the 1 hr. slot (and did not charge me extra), and her nurse talked with me for another half hour after my appointment. They both go above and beyond and I am grateful!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I have now been seeing Dr. Ahlers for a little over 6 months. I am so appreciative for her help. I am on a medication regimen that helps me with anxiety and problems sleeping. When I need a quick follow-up or refill to get me through (I travel a lot for work), her nurse is also helpful! Thank you to you both :)

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Called to make an appt and woman that answered was so rude/stuck up bc I couldn't afford $450/hour, I hung up. She called back and left a borderline hostile message on a my answering machine and nearly yelled at me not to call back. Do they realize they're working with people with mental health issues???

Submitted May 5, 2015