Ratings for Dr. S.D. Simango

Worse medical practice ever!!! Staff are ridiculously deceitful, we left a form to be filled out 4 months ago and still it hasn't been filled out, we've made numerous calls to the practice, even gotten our broker to step in but nothing is being done. When we do follow up we thrown with excuses upon excuses. They are inefficient and unprofessional!!! Please do not use this Dr or Medical practice because you will be sitting with an headache

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I am very happy with Dr S Simango's service he is indeed the best Plastic Surgeon and his staff has been helpful to me thank you so much.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I have never in my life dealt with such an incompetent practice of "medical professionals" in all my life. Staff lie about everything I have waited twice at an appointment for more than 6 hours to be told sorry doctor is not coming he in theater. I have paid for a medical legal report and a month after it was supposed to be ready every one is pushing me from pillar to post and no one is ever "available", when I call. Disgusting service. Would never recommend this Dr to my worst enemy

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Very bad experience. Did stitching on my daughters forehead after she was badly hurt at home. Did not want to talk to me after surgery or see us. Gave no advice on how to care for her wound. Went to an associate of his a week later and was told he should of stitched her better and that he should of advised how to take care of her wound. Wound left a scar and he's a supposed plastic surgeon. He gives pathetic service then sends a massive bill which your medical aid won't even cover. For 30 min in theatre to stitch my 3 year old he charged 13000

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I went for a R800 consult with this doctor and his staff was supposed to send pics and request for authorization to my medical aid of which they didn't and had the nerve to lie about it. When I called my medical aid they confirmed that no documentation was sent to them. It's been over a month calling them in order to find recourse for the situation and nothing, totally unprofessional!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

My dad was a patient of his having being referred in hospital. we have no knowledge what the dr looks like, what he sounds like, always too busy to make time to meet the family or take calls. But he is very quick to ask for his payment. by all means we will pay him but common courtesy, bedside manner, compassion is something he does not have. we did get my dad discharged and taken to a wound clinic, and is in much better hands.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I started paying off the practice and thereafter my medical aid paid the bill in full. I tried for over 2 months, constantly emailing and phoning for the excess paid. I eventually gave up realizing i would never get my money back from them.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Absolutely brilliant plastic surgeon and blessed with the best hands for micro and accident related cosmetic surgery . Nobody will beat him in surgery, but out the theater you will do all the follow ups. Be prepared for a massive bill afterwards.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

He is one of the great doctors I have ever met and he really helped my son...God bless him and his hands.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

He is a kind hard working doctor his work shows it

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014