Ratings for Dr. Howard Miller

As a 21 y. Old female patient, Naturally I was very nervous to be seeing a cardiologist for the first time. I am so glad Dr. Miller was the doctor I got referred to by my GP. He is very attentive, patient and caring. Since day 1, he made me + my (naturally) worried mother feel comfortable and has explained everything to us every step of the way throughly. In my case, he has requested many different tests in order to diagnose properly. It's very much appreciated to know and feel like you are in good hands! He has an amazing staff as well as a good location with lots of available parking. He is very punctual and gives quick follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Great credentials "Ivy Leque Schools". Really great staff. I've never seen anything this good before. This is as professional as it gets with Dr Miller as the Medical Director of the Canadian Arrhytyhmia Institute in Thorold. But wait there's more --'FREE PARKING and the place is VERY CLEAN". It really doesn't get any better than this.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Miller as my heart doctor. He takes his time with you and answers all your questions and is super thorough.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr Miller is a great addition to the Niagara area. We are lucky to have such a compassionate, knowledgable and experienced Cardiologist set up office in Thorold and all of Niagara. My Dad is a patient and thinks that Dr Miller is absolutely wonderful and never feels rushed when in an appointment with Dr Miller. His proffesional behavior and compassionate treatment makes patients feel better just being his patient.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Taking care of my Dad and my father in law. Very busy physician. Incredibly nice and smart. Takes over an hour with my Dad and Father in law. He actually does a full examination. Great clinic with all the most recent state of the art medical equipment. The place is spotless. No germs here. Free parking!! Very polite and organized staff. I was speaking to the other patients in the waiting room and they all love Dr Miller. 'He's one of a kind", in a very good way. I can't get over that he actually spends time with the patients. I asked around about him. I heard he's as good as they get. They don't make them like this any more. He's a keeper. When parents get old and we get a gift like Dr Miller to help out, we're very lucky.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr.Miller is very knowledgeable. He is a nice man, very down to earth and compassionate. He is very easy to talk to and doesn't mind questions. It is a very relaxing visit and I feel very confidant in the doctors knowledge. A very good experience. His staff is also very nice.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

This specialist is as good as they come. A compassionate listener with meaningful experience. Explains everything to you in a manner in which I can repeat it when I leave. Also he's on time and looks at me when he talks rather than a computer screen. Very clean and organized place and great staff!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013