Ratings for Dr. Brad Olineck

Up to date equipment. Pleasant staff and impressed with Dr Brad. He explained things thoroughly. Will definitely return.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I have been seeing optometrists for almost 50 years. Brad is one of the very best. I trust him without question.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Was recently in for an exam, Dr. Olineck was great, one of the best eye professionals I've seen yet. He was very helpful, reassuring, and answered all my questions. The staff were great at helping me pick out my glasses as I can not see well without them. I have gotten so many compliments on them, they had such a unique selection I would completely recommend checking them out. The staff went above and beyond to help me with fixing my fathers glasses, we really appreciated the efforts they put forth to help someone with little mobility. See you next year.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I recently went to this doctor for my annual eye examination. Although he seemed knowledgeable about eye health, he did rush through the exam and made me seem like a second-class patient, suggesting "you should know this" "you should do this", etc. I can't speak too highly of the staff he had working at the time. They weren't too accommodating helping me shop for frames, options, etc. The staff seemed more pre-occupied behind the desk rather than engaging with the patients. I won't be going back to this office again largely due to the staff.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

This is a great eye doctor! I take my kids there every year and they love him!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Very knowledgeable and professional. Good with both kids and adults. Takes the time to explain in detail when asked questions.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013