Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Campbell

Dr. Jacobson is a great doctor and I recovered well. He needs to go on his own. His office staff is absolutely horrible!!! Had a very bad experience dealing with them. They are so horrible that I would never go back to that team nor recommend friends or family due to his office staff. Such a bad experience and I heard of many horror stories since my ordeal. If I could give less then 1 star to his staff I would. Specialty to his Administrator! I think she is the problem. You need to lead a team with leadership. As an administrator you think you would be able to handle problems and be able to resolve the issue instead of pushing it off to someone else and stating there can't be anything done. Can't have an administrator that can't lead by example. She was not professional at all. (Fran Liverman)

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Very disreceptful with people's time. Always running an hour or more behind! Wainting room has only wooden kitchen chairs to sit on. Some of front office staff unfrindly.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

He is not a good listener. I was in severe pain and did not give me any medication to help the pain. I wanted surgery for my knee, he refused. I wanted medication, he refused. I wanted to get a handicap sticker for just 6 months and said I was doing fine. I had a lot of pain and he just did not want to listen. My physical therapist told him to check my hip and he ignored her. He does what he wants and he does not care about his patients or listens to them. He is not helpful and I asked for a shot today that would relieve my pain and again he refused. I paid $40 for him to refuse me over and over again. And wait time is unreasonable, more like over 30 minutes or more. Once I waited one hour to be seen. That is ridiculous and not worth it.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Great ortho surgeon. Conservative, he will try non-surgical treatments first, whenever possible. Spends time to insure you get your questions answered...thats why he is often backed up in the office. See him early in the day.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Robert B. Campbell's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• Coventry Health Care Of LA HMO