Ratings for Dr. Kuldeep Sidhu

The best doc hands down. I visited this hospital again and was fortunate to see Dr. Sidhu. Centennary docs should take training from him

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

After visiting 3 hospitals 3 doctors over a 3 week period Dr. Sidhu is the only one who made an effort to listen to my issues and try to diagnosed me the best he could. I got muscle relaxers and oxycodine and Tylenol 2 from all the other doctors when all along I had a ruptured cyst and now possible kidney infection. Shame that I had to run all over town to get diagnosed properly. Dr. Sidhu from North York Gen is a blessing and god sent doctor. We need more like him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Kuldeep Sidhu was very thorough. The most impressive quality he has is that he is very personable. I would change family doctors to go to him if possible. He treated my problem and made sure that I understood the followup required. I also observed him treat a pediatric patient with croup along with the worried parent, and Dr. Sidhu was so gentle and positive with them. I can't believe that I am the first person to rate him, as I had such a positive impression and I knew that I wanted to inform this website.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015