Ratings for Dr. Agnes Wong

Absolute worst doctor I have ever had. No consistency with the assistants I saw. She rarely listed to what I said and she tried to tell me that everything I experienced was a psychological issue manifesting, or that I did not WANT to get better. I started seeing Dr. Wong from the time I was 13 until 17. She is horrible. She did not refer me to another ophthalmologist once I reached 17/18, she simply dropped me. My mother and I regularly call her Dr. Wrong. I would have been better off seeing a freaking plague doctor. She thinks that if it is not basic and easy to solve it's psychological. She was offended when I asked for a second opinion, and she never, ever listened to what I told her was wrong. She is dumber than a freaking stick. Not to mention constantly running 3+ hours behind.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

What a lousy doctor. we waited a long time to see her and when we did she barely spoke to us she seemed to rely on the other doctors (residents?) they seemed more knowledgeable then her. I still am not clear as to what the issue is with my son's vision problems. she did not take the time to explain anything. she is apparently the chief of the ophthalmology department but doesn't really seem to care about her patients. she seems more concerned about herself and her image than anything else. I get a bad vibe from this lady. we are seeing another doctor, hopefully with a clearer understanding of the issues. I am really upset.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014