Ratings for Dr. Frank Spano

If your sick dont go to this guy, you will never get a straight answer, you will be diagnosed with something you dont have.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

He was an amazing family doctor. It is unfortunate that he left because finally my family had someone who cared. Very patient, friendly, knowledgeable and extremely thural. He had us running around the city for referrals and appointments which was crazy busy but finally things where getting done and looked into. We got the care we deserved, whoever gets him in the future is very lucky.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Great doc! Very thorough. Looks after the whole family!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr Spano is a very competent and intelligent family physician

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. Spano is my new family doctor for me and my two children. His staff is very helpful and we are always able to get an appointment if we need one. He is great with children and always takes the time to answer any questions that I may have. He truly takes the time to listen. Very pleased with my decision!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Waited over a month for a meet n greet with Dr Spano. Went for my appointment & was 15 mins early. Waited in waiting room for an hr & 10 minutes past the appointment time & waited another 20 mins in the exam room. After reviewing my file & talking to me a few minutes Dr. Spano decided he wanted to refer me to a pain clinic where they practice family medicine too. Surprise came when I called that clinic, they don't practice family medicine so they couldn't take me. Emerg Neuro called Dr. Spano's office to inform them of an appointment for me & his office never bothered to inform me about that appointment, so I missed it. Then I tried to get in to see Dr. Spano for follow up on med changes recommended by Neuro & I was rudely informed that Dr. Spano is NOT accepting ME as a patient. Did I mention that I overheard him talk about me to his staff as though I am scouting for drugs? Meanwhile I'd asked for alternatives or for them to be reduced as they make me extensively groggy. WORST doctor

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013