Ratings for Dr. Shazia Khan

Wow, Someone actually got ten minutes! The woman has never taken my blood pressure in three years. I have never known a doctor so afraid of touching her patients because gosh I might be sick. She is the most prescription pad friendly doctor ever,,..if you're hoping to actually be treated or cured, you're in the wrong place. This is strictly a an in and out appoint pment factory. If you get more than five minutes you're lucky.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Khan's nurse needs significant praise for her professionalism. I have never had to wait long for my appointment, but this is easily understood when you think of how rushed the appointment feels. I do not feel like a good history is taken, and I do not feel like I'm listened to. You can see her already coming up with an answer before you are done telling her your symtoms. Unfortunately, Dr. Khan seemed attentive and full of knowledge at first, but I was misdiagnosed a number of times and am now suffering as a result.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Khan's for the last 2.5 years and have always found her to be attentive and concerned with my medical needs. I have never felt rushed and if specialist consultation is required, appointments are made quickly. The entire staff is pleasant and it's refreshing to have a Dr who doesn't keep you waiting well past your scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I feel that each time I book an appointment I am inconveniencing her and I should be leaving the office within the 10 minutes mark. I have not had a single working solution for my chronic conditions for the past few years. You are getting very reactive and passive service from this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015