Ratings for Dr. Robert Black

The rudest doctor I’ve ever met in my life. Almost had my child in tears by reprimanding her for leaning on his desk, being nervous and slow to describe her symptoms. Both my child and I felt abused when we left. Office staff just as bad.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Awesome Dr had Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty . Punctual and caring. Knew his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr Black fitted my mother in at short notice for his Clean Ear Clinic and was so quick to cure a problem she has had for some time now. Will definitely be coming back when required.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

We have been seeing Dr Robert Black since, our eldest child was a few months old. Dr Nlack was part of our sons Cleft Palate team. That was 23 years ago. Out youngest it 7yrs and has also had Dr Black for all his surgeries. We travel from inland Qld to Rockhampton then travel down to Brisbane, a 15+ hour drive one way. because Dr Black is wonderful and We trust him. I could say so many wonderful things about him but trust that the travel we do to see him sas it all. :-)

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013