Ratings for Dr. Palka Sharma

Very friendly, professional, punctual and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Went in for a filling yesterday. It was quick, painless and very professional. I have needle anxiety and Dr.Sharma made sure I was comfortable throughout the process!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Sharma is an amazing dentist. She has done a couple of fillings for me and a root canal. All procedures were thoroughly explained each step of the way. She has a great bedside manner and makes you feel super comfortable. And yes, I also got the massage chair - so nice to get a massage while getting your two hour long root canal procedure done!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Sharma and her team are excellent. I was in today for a clean and check up Nancy cleaned my teeth for me and she was lovely very professional. Dr. Sharma is so pleasant.. made me feel really comfortable and at home at her clinic. Brandy at the front desk was so helpful and friendly and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend this clinic.. they even had a chair that massaged you during your appointment!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016