Ratings for Dr. Ashley Seetner

Hi all :) My name is Serge Matovic. I am extremely pleased with Dr. Seetner and would recommend him without any hesitation. I had advanced cataracts (was almost blind on one eye) and Dr. Seetner gave me back my eyes. Everything went amazingly well, and my vision is as good or even better than it was 30 years ago. He is very professional, meticulous, thorough and an excellent Doctor. If my old body and my bad back allow me to play a bit of golf this coming Summer, I will be able to see the golf ball in the air, AGAIN, and will think of and thank Dr. Seetner for the gift of sight he gave me back. The Staff is also really nice, pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Very knowledgeble, staff very accomodating re schedules, exellent work, you need to follow instractions and not to take likly because doc is very serious about his work.I would definetly recommend to anybody. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013