Dr. Carrie Mitchell

Ratings for Dr. Carrie Mitchell

I felt this place is heavily commercialized. My view also differs from the other viewers. She spends a lot of time on her computer rather than discussing it directly with the patient. I felt that she is always trying to upsell.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

My experience differs a bit from other reviewers. I felt she spent alot of time looking at her computer during our meetings and very little at me the client. She did have some good ideas but watching someone look up supplement info on the laptop felt wrong to me...

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

She is lovely, knowledgable and professional. She is passionate about what she does and it really shows. I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor ...especially during some very difficult times in my life.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Carrie is very friendly and always on time if not early. She is extremlely knowledgeable and her suggestions are really working. I highly recommend her :)

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Carrie is amazing! She is so friendly, educated and professional. We have taken our 5 month son in to see her about some suspected allergies and she provided us with some great information.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Love Dr.Carrie She helped me so much post partum, discovered food sensitivities and immune issues. Both me and my son see her and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone seeking natural health care.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

What a wonderful woman! I cant recommend her enough. She is so patient and knowledgeable. I really felt like she created a health protocol that was specifically formulated for me and my specific needs. From acupuncture to the supplement she recommended to the compassion she showed me during a tough period of my life. With out a doubt she loves helping people and she is defiantly in the right profession.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I am feeling great with the supplements and nutridents Dr. Carrie recommended. She takes her time to understand and listen to my health concerns. She is passionate about health and wellnes!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Mitchell provided a holistic perspective on my concerns after I felt I had hit a wall with my MD. She was very knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Provides holistic and health promoting care in a comfortable, non intimidating and non judgemental environment. Great care provided by Dr. Mitchell.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014