Ratings for Dr. Patrick G. Burke

Dr. Burke is the pediatrician of my two boys. When my 1st son David was born, he was diagnosed with border line kidney dilation. His pediatrician at birth was from PAMF Fremont site, and told us to get VCUG. We heard that often times kids outgrew it within a year after birth, and we said we would like to hold, but that doctor was not willing to take no. So we transferred David to Dr. Burke since my friend's very happy with him. And we were happy that we made that switch. Dr. Burke is always very patient and understanding. He didn't force us to have VCUG, instead, he gave us referral to see a specialist at Stanford Children's Hospital. That Specialist told us VCUG is optional in our case. When David turned 1 year old, we did another ultrasound and David did outgrow that kidney dilation issue. Dr Burke always has a 5-star bedside manner. I recommended him to my neighbors and they are happy with him as well.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Patrick G. Burke's Credentials

• Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37208 (Grad. 1990)

Molina