Dr. Paul Sanghera
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(59)

"My optometrist sent me to Dr Paul because he has a nationally renowned reputation in su..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Mitra Mehin

Knowledgeable, caring and proactive. Was very impressed with the care myself and my 5yo daughter received. Thoroughly recommend Dr Mehin

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

She is my go to optometrist. So kind, knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly. Sad to hear she is not in downtown anymore but I think she is the best optometrist I have had!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Very good doctor gave me a great and through exam.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Dr. Mehin does not deserve the previous negative rating. I employed Dr. Mehin downtown for six years before her resignation and she is a fine person who deserves better.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Dr. Mehin delivers an excellent standard of care. High trust and impressed with her skill!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

Very perfessional and very kind. She really cared about making me feel comfortable and went out of her way to make conversation.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

I have seen Dr. Mehin 3 times in the past 6 years. My eyes are good, a mild astigmatism and getting old for reading. Each visit I've found Dr. Mehin very professional, informative and thorough. She can work through her various checks and tests in a very easy and comforting manner. For anyone who find these types of visits stressful, I highly recommend Dr. Mehin provide their next check up.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

A fantastic Optometrist and a kind, considerate person. For me and my wife, she is Number 1.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

I came in for my first appointment 3 weeks ago and the amount of care and professionalism was absuletely Unparallelled . I will never go to any other eye doctor ever again. BEST OPTOMETRIST IN TOWN.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Mehin has been my doctor for about 2 years now. Before she was my doctor I had been given the wrong prescription and was getting constant headaches. Now I see perfectly thanks to Dr. Mehin.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Mitra Mehin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Originally from Vancouver, Dr. Mehin graduated from UBC with an undergraduate degree in Microbiology and Immunology (1995) before getting her degree in Optometry (2000) from the New England College of Optometry in Boston. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry (2006). Dr. Mehin spent seven years doing research at the Shiley Eye Centre at the University of San Diego, California in the areas of refractive surgery, keratoconus, intra-stromal corneal rings and implantable corneal/anterior chamber devices. Dr. Mehin has participated in several FDA studies and clinical trials and has authored two papers. Dr. Mehin is currently serving on the Registration Committee with the College of Optometrists. Her greatest clinical strengths include her sincere attitude and caring nature which enables her to provide her patients with complete and comprehensive care. She takes pride in tailoring each eye examination to solve specific vision problems and in being able to offer state of the art instrumentation to detect and diagnose eye health issues in advance of loss of function.

• Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry