Ratings for Dr. Mitra Mehin

Very perfessional and very kind. She really cared about making me feel comfortable and went out of her way to make conversation.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

I have seen Dr. Mehin 3 times in the past 6 years. My eyes are good, a mild astigmatism and getting old for reading. Each visit I've found Dr. Mehin very professional, informative and thorough. She can work through her various checks and tests in a very easy and comforting manner. For anyone who find these types of visits stressful, I highly recommend Dr. Mehin provide their next check up.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

A fantastic Optometrist and a kind, considerate person. For me and my wife, she is Number 1.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

I came in for my first appointment 3 weeks ago and the amount of care and professionalism was absuletely Unparallelled . I will never go to any other eye doctor ever again. BEST OPTOMETRIST IN TOWN.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Mehin has been my doctor for about 2 years now. Before she was my doctor I had been given the wrong prescription and was getting constant headaches. Now I see perfectly thanks to Dr. Mehin.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

My appointment was on time, and Dr. Mehin went above and beyond to comfort me and explain exactly what was happening with my eyes.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Excellent experience doctor. Pleasant experience! Very comprehensive eye exam - way more comprehensive than my last one... Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I am 55 and in all my years of experience with doctor’s visits, my understanding was that process always entailed a long session of detainment in the waiting room, well past the originally designated appointment time, with few dated (measured in solar years) magazines to alleviant the sense of imprisonment. This was then followed by a rapid succession of: an impersonal hello, how are you and what brings you here? All before any reply to the first question could be, even humanly, uttered. From then on it was always a race against the time for me to describe my concerns only to find myself, within half sentence, back in the hallway with an illegible prescription. This ritual normally ended with self-disappointment and a session mental burrowing on the drive home, pondering the point of the exercise! Such was, therefore, my default expectation until, lo and behold, Dr. Mehin changed all that. I walked in for my appointment on time and was greeted by friendly staff. I was asked to take a seat in the waiting room and within mere minutes, before I even got the chance to flip through the latest edition of Economist, I was warmly greeted by Dr. Mehin sporting the most welcoming smile. I was led to the examination room, given ample time to explain the problem I was experiencing with my vision, had a thorough eye examination followed by a layman’s explanation of my condition and what needed to be done. This was followed by a question and answer session and. I left feeling that this was my best doctor’s visit experience ever! A quintessential example of what a visit to a physician should be. I will certainly look for such doctors in other disciplines during the second half of my life but, as far as eye doctors go, I have to look no further. Dr. Mehin has made me “see the light”, in every sense of the word, Thank you Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Thorough and professional. All round top notch doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

very thorough and knowledgeable, been going to this clinic for several years - Dr. Mitra Mehin is a great doctor, wish there would be more like her!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017