Ratings for Dr. Chilette Dimou

I have been a patient at Dr. Dimou's office for over 20 years and I have always had a positive experience. In that time I have only had about 5 fillings done. My whole family goes to her. She is very gentle and I have never felt the needle. As a matter of fact I have fallen asleep on the dental chair many times! I respect and trust her opinion and she has always taken the time to explain things to me. Appointments are never rushed so you feel well taken care of. The office atmosphere is very relaxed and Dr. Dimou and her staff take the time to get to really know you. I respect Dr. Dimou's conscientiousness and highly recommend her if you need a dentist. Plus they have Netflix and WIFI!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

My experince with Dr. Dimou has been a positive one compared to the other reviewer. In the more than two decades I have been seeing her, I have had maybe two cavites despite all the cola and smoking in my youth. Dr. Dimou and her staff have always been polite and professional in all my interactions with them from bookings to billings. I have never really experienced post proceedure pains even after tooth extractions (pre-braces), for this reason some of my friends have gone to her for work. Biggest headache for me is finding parking along Broadway or just off of it when I have a weekday appointment in the late afternoon.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Don't be deceived by the rating. They're nice but she claims every little stain is a cavity and fills it. I averaged a cavity every five years until I started going to her and now I'm averaging about three a year. I stopped going to her after I got a second opinion that contradicted what she said. I'd stay away from her practice.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014