Dr. Saman Naddaf

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Saman Naddaf

Incredibly caring, knowledgable and attentive Dentist.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I just started seeing Dr Naddaf and I’m so glad I found such a family oriented dentist. I always leave feeling happy with my smile.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr. Naddaf is the best, he's good at what he does and always has a smile on his face. The staff are great as well and seem to enjoy what they do. A happy place to visit :)

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

So glad I found Dr. Naddaf. Searched for a dentist and he came up. I actually came to ratemd to read a few reviews and I was reassured. When we moved to coquitlam i couldn't make the drive to our previous dentist. The lady who helped me at the front desk was also great and even though I was more than 5 minutes late she was very professional and made me feel comfortable in a tense situation. I also want to thank google and ratemd, a little research can lead to good things :D

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I have been going to Dr.Ragan for over 42 years. He is a wonderful, caring and kind dentist. Gail has been with the office from the very first day. She will go above and beyond. I feel this is why I continued to stay on as long as I did. Once Dr.Ragan retired things were not the same. As far as Dr.Naddaf is concerned I will practice to "If you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all". After 42 years I left this practice heavy hearted. I left due to one person and one person only. I also wanted to mention how great all of the other staff are. Best wishes to all of them.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I've been going to PoCo Dental for so long that I kind of feel like they're part of my extended family. Gail is amazing and has been so caring and helpful and Dr. Sam is so thorough and detailed. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Naddaf and his Staff are awesome. I was always very anxious going to the dentist but Dr. Naddaf and his staff have made me feel very comfortable there. I have never had any issues or pain during or after my appointments. Two thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Just awesome, I highly recommend Dr Naddaf and Port Coquitlam dental. Got my single implant here and recently finished the crown. they couldn't have been more helpful

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I went to Dr. Naddaf because my previous dentist seemed to cause more problems in my mouth than fixing the existing ones. He's super friendly. After our initial conversation we realized that we're both football fans (the real football that some people call soccer) He told me that I didn't need all the work that was "recommended" to me by my previous dentist and fixed my uneven chewing that noone seemed to be able to help. I actually look forward to seeing you again

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Run! Charges high prices for incompetent work. Kept giving him the benefit of the doubt but should have switched dentists years ago. One time he had an emergency and left me sitting in the chair for an hour, and when he finally got to me he didn’t even apologize for the wait. Didn’t even come in to tell me what was going on, the nurse did. Just show some common courtesy. He has TWICE messed up while doing root canals and I was sent to a specialist to correct his mistakes. I have spent so much money because of this guy, and time away from work to fix the problems he created. If you value your teeth RUN!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Saman Naddaf's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

All Florida Ppo Inc