Ratings for Dr. D K Charania

I was a patient of this Dr for approx 18yrs for the first 10 he kept asking me who my gp was, ? I have left his office crying more times then I can count , He has yelled at me because he doesnt get enough money from the "Canadian govt for treating me! made me sit there crying trying to guess what he gets paid for one visit.He has lied straight out to my face about my test results., He has thrown my paperwork in the garbage thinking it was from another Dr while yelling at me that "HE IS THE SENIOR DR" He told me many times when seeing me for my herniated disk that he can't help me, if I want to know why to call the government. There are so many unethical things that this Dr has done to me, Yesterday I went in to get my prescription filled after not going in for 5 months {I had a 3 months of anti depressants}he told me NO I cant give it to you if you dont like it call the govt! I ask/begged him please tell me what to do , He turned his back and walked out.I walked and wont go back.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014