Dr. Quinton Chivers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Quinton Chivers

Amazing skilled doctor ! Knows what's he's doing , listens to what his patients wants!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Chivers. One of my best friends had the same and we both have only the best things to say about him. He is so informative and his staff are always helpful especially Krista and Alina. Dr Chivers takes measurements and gives you a range of implants available to you then makes suggestions based on the look you are going for. You then get to go into the "Boob room" and try on implants for as long as you like until you feel comfortable with the shape and size. Before surgery, I remember I was a bit nervous but when it came time to mark me Dr C put me right at ease again going over everything again for after surgery with me. For the first few months after the surgery I was kind of concerned because I felt that the implants were sitting too high up. He had told me this would be the case because my implants were under the muscle and then like he said they gradually settled where they were supposed to a few months after surgery. Its been 6 months we have just been in for a follow up together both of us still love our implants, there is no more pain or discomfort at all and the implants look and feel very natural. All in all a great experience! Thank you Clinic 360!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I had an amazing experience with Dr Chivers and his staff are the best ever! They were so helpful and made me feel so comfortable. I am extremely happy with my breast augmentation, I got exactly what I asked for...can wait to go to the beach an show off these babies in a bikini.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Chivers and I am extremely pleased with my results and would choose no other doctor. I was not thrilled with the staff persay but I would choose no other doctor for surgery and I am contemplating a third surgery to correct the excess skin I have from a weight loss of 190 lbs. I am thrilled with my tummy tuck as well as my breast reduction. He is extremely caring and extremely approachable and appears to know his stuff. I have referred others to him and would have no issues referring my best friend

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

This Doctor is so amazing!!! My hand was severely injured at work after it was pulled into a box cutting machine. I remember him being so calm and professional explaining evercything to me in language my wife and I could understand. I was so worried about not being able to work again and provide for my family. My hand was broken in several plaes and I had cut several of my tendons nerves and arteries. He explained the whole process of fixing each structure in detail as I need to be prepared no exactly what is happening... You can tell how much experiece he has as I remember he explained the healing process afterwards, possible complications and therapy which was required. It has been 8 months from surgery now. Although I did required a lot of therapy I am now back to work and my hand is funtioning nearly the way it was before. I am so greatful to Doctor Chivers and the increadibly compassionate care he provides 5 are not enough stars. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Chiver's did my breast augmentation and I've had them a year couldn't be happier he did a great job they're perfect I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I have excellent experience with Dr. Quinton Chivers and the team at Clinic 360 in Toronto! My husband treated me to a mommy makeover (after two kids). At 44, I totally feel like a new woman. Dr. Chivers gave me a much needed tummy-tuck with liposuction, breast augmentation and lift, and I also had some facial fillers. Although there is some discomfort right after a liposuction (for the first few days I felt a bit swollen), I hardly see any scars! My breasts look better than before I had kids, and for once I can't wait for the bikini season! Could not thank Dr. Chivers, and the excellent and super-friendly, knowledgeable staff at the the clinic enough. Oh, and one added fact: Their after-care is simply the best. At the time, it was very comforting to experience how available they were even after the surgery, and how they patiently answers any question and have the best advise. It left me feeling very that they just simply are very competent and caring at that clinic. I'm considering having vaginoplasty as well, and after this positive experience I know for sure which clinic and doctor I will choose!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

3 Year anniversary with my Breast Implants... In Mexico on a beach loving the way they look as much as the day Dr Chivers put them in. Finally had to say Thank YOU! Would recommend Dr Chivers to Anyone!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I saw Dr.Chivers at Clinic360. I thought he was super approachable and took his time to explain the procedure to me and answer all my questions. The staff were friendly and nice. But the best part is that i Love the results. Definitely would recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

After having 3 kids and years of being unhappy about my body I finally decided to do something about it. My friend recommended Dr Chivers, her sister had breast augmentation with him not to long ago and was extremely happy with her results. The consultation was free , I asked my husband to also come with me for support :)...we both liked liked Dr Chievers and his approach, he really took the time to explain procedures to us (breast augmentation and tummy tuck) I decided to book my surgery in January as I didn't want to wait any longer and make sure I fully heal before spring. My surgery went well, recovery as expected and results are 100% worth it!! I can finally try on my old dresses and feel like me again, my only regret is waiting so long to make this decision :)

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Dr. Quinton Chivers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quinton Chivers is a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada board-certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in Toronto and Richmond Hill. He is the Acting Chief of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Centenary Hospital in Toronto, Physician Major and designated plastic surgeon for the Canadian Armed Forces and the Medical Director of the Canadian Plastic Surgery Centre. Dr. Chivers has extensive experience in upper extremity surgery, peripheral nerve and traumatic and oncoplastic microsurgical reconstruction, as well as cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. As a member of various leading professional associations, he combines his wealth of experience in reconstructive and cosmetic techniques with genuine patient care and compassion and has built a solid reputation as a highly skilled and sought-after surgeon amongst patients and colleagues alike. The recipient of many academic awards and research grants, Dr. Chivers has also authored and co-authored numerous scientific publications in Canadian and American Journals of Plastic Surgery and continues to present at hospitals, universities and annual meetings of his professional associations.

• English