Dr. Quinton Chivers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Quinton Chivers

I am only 2 weeks post-op and I feel amazing! I had breast augmentation and it was a life changing experience. Dr. Chivers made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions without making me feel silly for asking. I never waited for appointments and they were very accommodating considering I was commuting from quite far. I was unable to take any medication for pain, but the staff took all of the necessary precautions to keep me as comfortable as possible. From start to finish this process has been a very good experience and I would send anyone I know to this clinic. On top of friendly staff and an enjoyable process, the perks of this clinic are phenomenal (gift basket, gift certificate, coffee and free parking!) and you cant beat the price! It is also clean a clean and very bright clinic.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr chivers was an excellent Doctor. He answered all my questions, and made me feel comfortable through my whole experience. His staff was also very helpfully in my time of need.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

I had a Mommy Makeover: abdominoplasty, breast reduction and breast lift at Clinic 360 with Dr. Chivers 2 months ago, and am now really happy with my results and the job he did. The surgery lasted about 4 hours, and he removed 700gms from my abdomen and 350gm from each of my breasts so I feel much lighter than before! :) After the surgery it was a little uncomfortable for the first couple of days, but I managed with the pain medication he prescribed. After surgery my breast didn't really hurt at all but walking was a little akward hunched over because of the tummy tuck and lifting anything was off limits. But I healed pretty fast and the pain didn’t last long. I had 6 weeks off work, but I felt fine after a couple weeks. After 4 weeks I felt so good I decided to go on a vacation since I already had the time off, so I went to Cuba for 5 days with one of my best friends. She helped me carry my luggage, otherwise I was fine the whole trip (I did take it very easy there too, though). For anyone who considers this type of surgery, I think it is really important that you take it extra easy in the beginning, and that you have friends and family there to help you. The fact that was able to take it easy and really allow myself to relax I think really is partially likely why I recovered so fast.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr chivers is the best hands down! Best surgery expierance. I am 6 weeks post op and I couldn't be happier with my results. I did 450CC and am a full DD and they look and feel amazing! Breast augmentation took all my insecurities away. Can't wait till I'll be on the beach in January :) thank you dr. Chivers!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Had tummy-tuck on October 1 (2 weeks ago). Feeling great today. I’m just taking advil now, I can't get over the difference in my stomach! The pain sucked the first week, not gonna lie, but what Dr. Chivers did to tighten up my belly flab is something amazing, and I’m for once looking forward to the summer! Yay Plastic surgery!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Amazing surgeon. Extremely polite and friendly. Makes you comfortable and confident going into surgery. Great post-op care. I am more than happy with my results. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

6 weeks post breast augmentation and completely in love with my new look. The staff (Jennifer, Krista, Alina) were very helpful, accommodating and friendly. Always easy to reach and responded quickly to my inquiries. Prior to my surgery, I had lots of questions and they always had a knowledgeable and fast response. I attended a few different Doctors and clinics before finding Clinic 360 and Dr. Chivers. Dr. Chivers and his staff spent over 2 hours with me and at the end of my consultation, I was completely at ease with my decision to use Clinic 360. I put my deposit down and booked my appointment. I felt completely comfortable with Dr Chivers and his personality sold me. He is very easy to talk too and I felt like I have known him forever. Great sense of humour! Some people may want a surgeon with 25+ years of experience, however I looked at the fact that his education and experience is more current in today's times. Dr Chivers will have no troubles building his practice. After my surgery, I had a couple of concerns with the antibiotics. Both Dr. Chivers and Dr. Gait (anesthesiologist) both took the time to call me and follow up. No matter what time of the day. 6 weeks later, my final check up went great and I am off to buy new Bras. You wouldn't even know I had an incision. Follow Dr Chivers directions and you will do just fine. Don't listen to people about vitamin E creams, etc. ... I used nothing. At my 6 week appt., I inquiried about botox on my face due to a couple of frown creases, and Dr Chivers did it right there and for free. If you want an amazing surgeon and upcoming in his career, look no further. Thank you to all the staff Clinic 360.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Happy with my results, no complaints. I had a breast augmentation done at LaFontain. While the staff at LaFontain were a bit wishy-washy, the doctor and the anistesiologist did a good job and i felt comfortable and healed well (so far. as of now i am almost two weeks post-op)

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr chives is the sweetest, kindest caring, patient dr I have ever seen! He knows what's he doing, he takes such good care of you from beginning to the end! He does amazing work. I will defantly be coming back to him to have more work done in the near future!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Amazing skilled doctor ! Knows what's he's doing , listens to what his patients wants!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Quinton Chivers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quinton Chivers is a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada board-certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in Toronto and Richmond Hill. He is the Acting Chief of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Centenary Hospital in Toronto, Physician Major and designated plastic surgeon for the Canadian Armed Forces and the Medical Director of the Canadian Plastic Surgery Centre. Dr. Chivers has extensive experience in upper extremity surgery, peripheral nerve and traumatic and oncoplastic microsurgical reconstruction, as well as cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. As a member of various leading professional associations, he combines his wealth of experience in reconstructive and cosmetic techniques with genuine patient care and compassion and has built a solid reputation as a highly skilled and sought-after surgeon amongst patients and colleagues alike. The recipient of many academic awards and research grants, Dr. Chivers has also authored and co-authored numerous scientific publications in Canadian and American Journals of Plastic Surgery and continues to present at hospitals, universities and annual meetings of his professional associations.

• English