Dr. Quinton Chivers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Quinton Chivers

Dr Chivers performed a surgery on me earlier this year. In between the consultation and the surgery, he had his assistant contact me to suggest additional surgeries over the phone. Dr Chivers doesn't seem to realize that all surgeries are serious (even cosmetic surgery) and should not be sold with a "would you like fries with that" approach

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

In a freak accident a glass light fixture fell on my 5 year old sons face. The Glass made large cuts through my sons nose, lip and eyelid. Despite trying to stay strong for our son my husband and I were in complete panic. We could not have asked for a better Doctor than Dr Chivers. Not only did he look after us all incredibly well that night it has it been over 6 months now and the scars almost not visible. We can't thank him and the ER staff at Humber River enough.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr Chivers performed an endoscopic brow lift for me this year. Even though during my consultation, I was shown a significant lift in the brow, there was essentially no difference in my brows after the surgery. My before and after pictures look identical. I also noticed after the surgery that one brow is lower than the other. When reviewing my pictures, I mentioned this to him. He just nodded in agreement. I would think he would have attempted to fix this during my surgery. In addition, I was told the endotines would be behind the hairline. So any hair loss and the endotines would be hidden. Instead the endotines are below the hairline – in my forehead. The endotines and hair loss are clearly visible. His reaction was only to say “sorry you’re not happy. He did not offer any solution.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I had a breast augmentation about 2 months ago. I was very nervous and unsure about the procedure but Dr Chivers made me feel very comfortable. He was very professional, caring and knowledgeable. Dr Chivers took the time to listen to my questions and concerns and make sure that I understood everything involved. I'm really happy with the results and would recommend Dr Chivers to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr.Quinton Chivers was an attentive listener and a very skilled MD. He was quick to assess my specific needs and treat accordingly. I was very, very happy with his work and will return for future procedures.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I had a browlift 4 weeks ago with Dr Chivers. I am ecstatic with the results. Dr Chivers is simply a pleasure to deal with, very professional, knowledgeable, prompt and efficient. He is down-to-earth and quite humourous. I highly recommend him. My husband, who is a dentist, commented on how clean and neat his stiching/stapling was and how well the incisions healed. The nursing staff were so nice and Jenna, the office manager is an amazing sweetheart. Thank you Dr Chivers!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr Chivers is an incredible competent, caring and professional doctor. Although I realize most of these comments are concerning cosmetic surgery, Dr Chivers has also stayed up all night on a weekend to save my sons hand after a traumatic ATV accident despite our local hospital wanting to amputate. We are eternally gratefull and Toronto is lucky to have such skill.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr Chivers is an extraordinarily brilliant and knowledgeable plastic surgeon Toronto. I have recently had surgery performed by him. It’s been a month and few days. I am overjoyed with the results of his magical hand, they are beyond my expectations. I have stunning result. I could barely see any stitches. He is an extraordinary compassionate, professional and loving caring physician. He also gave me advice how to reduce scar after surgery. I was very comfortable going through the procedure with him. He is very cute looking too. Beyond any question, i would go back to him if i needed any surgery in near future. I would absolutely recommend him for any surgery. All i can say about Dr. Chivers "He has magic in his hands. The staffs (especially Jenna Medina and nurses) were helpful and very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Quinton Chivers is one of the best doctor in Toronto. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr Chivers is an exceptionally talented plastic surgeon. I recently had a breast lift and the results are incredible. I am ecstatic with the results, they are beyond my expectations. As an added bonus he is a very caring physician that takes time to really make you feel comfortable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Quinton Chivers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quinton Chivers is a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada board-certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in Toronto and Richmond Hill. He is the Acting Chief of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Centenary Hospital in Toronto, Physician Major and designated plastic surgeon for the Canadian Armed Forces and the Medical Director of the Canadian Plastic Surgery Centre. Dr. Chivers has extensive experience in upper extremity surgery, peripheral nerve and traumatic and oncoplastic microsurgical reconstruction, as well as cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. As a member of various leading professional associations, he combines his wealth of experience in reconstructive and cosmetic techniques with genuine patient care and compassion and has built a solid reputation as a highly skilled and sought-after surgeon amongst patients and colleagues alike. The recipient of many academic awards and research grants, Dr. Chivers has also authored and co-authored numerous scientific publications in Canadian and American Journals of Plastic Surgery and continues to present at hospitals, universities and annual meetings of his professional associations.

• English