Dr. Quinton Chivers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Quinton Chivers

3 Year anniversary with my Breast Implants... In Mexico on a beach loving the way they look as much as the day Dr Chivers put them in. Finally had to say Thank YOU! Would recommend Dr Chivers to Anyone!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I saw Dr.Chivers at Clinic360. I thought he was super approachable and took his time to explain the procedure to me and answer all my questions. The staff were friendly and nice. But the best part is that i Love the results. Definitely would recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

After having 3 kids and years of being unhappy about my body I finally decided to do something about it. My friend recommended Dr Chivers, her sister had breast augmentation with him not to long ago and was extremely happy with her results. The consultation was free , I asked my husband to also come with me for support :)...we both liked liked Dr Chievers and his approach, he really took the time to explain procedures to us (breast augmentation and tummy tuck) I decided to book my surgery in January as I didn't want to wait any longer and make sure I fully heal before spring. My surgery went well, recovery as expected and results are 100% worth it!! I can finally try on my old dresses and feel like me again, my only regret is waiting so long to make this decision :)

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

I had my breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Chivers three weeks ago. I am extremely satisfied with the result. He is detailed oriented and diligent. The results were great!! He really took his time to explain the procedure in the depth to me and to ensure that I was comfortable with all aspects. The office staff are very professional and very helpful. They really are with you through every step of the way before and after the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Chivers.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Met him at Dr. Takhar's Cosmetic Clinic. Very smart and professional! Procedure to be done in January!!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Exceptionally talented, proffesional and knowledgeable. Outstanding job on the staff side too. Very happy with the outcome and overall experience. Highly recommend the magic of his hands. Thank you Dr. Chivers and staff!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I saw Dr. Chivers today he just started working at Dr. Takhar's Cosmetic Clinic......I have seen Dr. Takhar for many years for botox and am so thrilled they finally have a plastic surgeon. He knew what he was talking about!!! My surgery is booked and I'm so excited!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr Chivers helped perform breast cancer reconstruction on my mother. Her results were incredible and throughout her journey from being diagnosed with a difficult to treat cancer to enquiring about and getting reconstructive surgery Dr Chivers was always there to help in any way he could along the way. I am so grateful for the time and care he has provided our family and would recommend him to anyone looking for plastic surgeon in the future.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

R.Chivers is polite and comes across as confident in his work.I went to see him wanting to remove the puffiness below my lower eyes.He cut the top of my eyes top and the bottom)(I had surgery on my eyes just a year before so the method he used was unecessary and my eyes are a mess.The lower part of my eyes flip opened showing the reds inside my eyes,the uppers. Well had have one eye the size of a quarter,the other is the size of a dime with a fold in the middle and a lump scaring the lower part of my eye.I have worn tape everyday to hold the lower part of my eyes up,as they are sore,red and irritated I had to have eye corrective surgery recently, to try to correct the appearance and eliminate some of the pain.Dr.Chivers should stick with what he knows and not venture into something he knows nothing about.I cried everyday for months,looking at myself and having others staring at me and some asking what was wrong with my eyes.I wonder how Dr.Chivers would feel if someone did that to him?

Submitted March 15, 2014

Dr. Chivers made me feel comfortable during my consultation. He took the time to answer all my concerns. His dedication is genuine and I am extremely pleased with the result. I would recommend Dr. Chivers without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Quinton Chivers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quinton Chivers is a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada board-certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in Toronto and Richmond Hill. He is the Acting Chief of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Centenary Hospital in Toronto, Physician Major and designated plastic surgeon for the Canadian Armed Forces and the Medical Director of the Canadian Plastic Surgery Centre. Dr. Chivers has extensive experience in upper extremity surgery, peripheral nerve and traumatic and oncoplastic microsurgical reconstruction, as well as cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. As a member of various leading professional associations, he combines his wealth of experience in reconstructive and cosmetic techniques with genuine patient care and compassion and has built a solid reputation as a highly skilled and sought-after surgeon amongst patients and colleagues alike. The recipient of many academic awards and research grants, Dr. Chivers has also authored and co-authored numerous scientific publications in Canadian and American Journals of Plastic Surgery and continues to present at hospitals, universities and annual meetings of his professional associations.

• English