Ratings for Dr. Quinton Chivers

I had a breast augmentation about 2 months ago. I was very nervous and unsure about the procedure but Dr Chivers made me feel very comfortable. He was very professional, caring and knowledgeable. Dr Chivers took the time to listen to my questions and concerns and make sure that I understood everything involved. I'm really happy with the results and would recommend Dr Chivers to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr.Quinton Chivers was an attentive listener and a very skilled MD. He was quick to assess my specific needs and treat accordingly. I was very, very happy with his work and will return for future procedures.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I had a browlift 4 weeks ago with Dr Chivers. I am ecstatic with the results. Dr Chivers is simply a pleasure to deal with, very professional, knowledgeable, prompt and efficient. He is down-to-earth and quite humourous. I highly recommend him. My husband, who is a dentist, commented on how clean and neat his stiching/stapling was and how well the incisions healed. The nursing staff were so nice and Jenna, the office manager is an amazing sweetheart. Thank you Dr Chivers!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr Chivers is an incredible competent, caring and professional doctor. Although I realize most of these comments are concerning cosmetic surgery, Dr Chivers has also stayed up all night on a weekend to save my sons hand after a traumatic ATV accident despite our local hospital wanting to amputate. We are eternally gratefull and Toronto is lucky to have such skill.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr Chivers is an extraordinarily brilliant and knowledgeable plastic surgeon Toronto. I have recently had surgery performed by him. It’s been a month and few days. I am overjoyed with the results of his magical hand, they are beyond my expectations. I have stunning result. I could barely see any stitches. He is an extraordinary compassionate, professional and loving caring physician. He also gave me advice how to reduce scar after surgery. I was very comfortable going through the procedure with him. He is very cute looking too. Beyond any question, i would go back to him if i needed any surgery in near future. I would absolutely recommend him for any surgery. All i can say about Dr. Chivers "He has magic in his hands. The staffs (especially Jenna Medina and nurses) were helpful and very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Quinton Chivers is one of the best doctor in Toronto. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr Chivers is an exceptionally talented plastic surgeon. I recently had a breast lift and the results are incredible. I am ecstatic with the results, they are beyond my expectations. As an added bonus he is a very caring physician that takes time to really make you feel comfortable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Chivers was amazing. He made me feel completely comfortable and safe throughout the procedure. I will definitely being seeing him again in the future. The results were even better then I imagined. The staff were helpful and very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I had surgery done by Dr.Chivers, and I am so happy with my results. I had breast implants with a lift. I was so worried about the scarring for the breast lift, but Dr.Chivers did such an amazing job on the incisions, the line from the bottom of my breast to the nipple is so thin. Along with being really nice and professional, I felt so comfortable with Dr.Chivers and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is contemplating cosmetic surgery!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Extremely caring and incredibly talented young surgeon. I had a breast lift and tummy tuck- the results are outstanding. I highly recommend Dr Chivers for anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery. As a physician myself I know and have seen the results of many of the plastic surgeons in our city- First hand I can now tell you this is one of our best.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Quinton Chivers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quinton Chivers is a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada board-certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in Toronto and Richmond Hill. He is the Acting Chief of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Centenary Hospital in Toronto, Physician Major and designated plastic surgeon for the Canadian Armed Forces and the Medical Director of the Canadian Plastic Surgery Centre. Dr. Chivers has extensive experience in upper extremity surgery, peripheral nerve and traumatic and oncoplastic microsurgical reconstruction, as well as cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. As a member of various leading professional associations, he combines his wealth of experience in reconstructive and cosmetic techniques with genuine patient care and compassion and has built a solid reputation as a highly skilled and sought-after surgeon amongst patients and colleagues alike. The recipient of many academic awards and research grants, Dr. Chivers has also authored and co-authored numerous scientific publications in Canadian and American Journals of Plastic Surgery and continues to present at hospitals, universities and annual meetings of his professional associations.

• English