Dr. Quinton Chivers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Quinton Chivers

Went to visit a few surgens and Chivers was absolutely the best!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Tummy tuck after weight loss and pregnancy. I had my belly flattened, muscles tightened, and a bit of lipo on the sides. Very happy w results. Had no hesitations to send my friends to this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr. Chivers performed a breast augmentation on me two months ago and I am thrilled with the results. I had wanted a breast augmentation for a very long time. A friend had her breast augmentation with Dr. Chivers and highly recommended him. She showed me the scar under her breast. It was by the far the smallest incision I had ever seen in breast implants and was pretty much invisible. On top of that, the breast shape was perfect. I met Dr. Chivers for my consultation was truly impressed with him. He is a remarkable person and so smart and well-educated. He has done so much in his life...truly an impressive doctor! When you meet him, you can tell that he is very confident in his abilities, but he is also not arrogant at all and really takes his time and answers all your questions. I felt so comfortable with him and I immediately knew this was my surgeon. My surgery day went perfect and after the surgery, Melissa, his nurse calls to check up on you. I am two months out from surgery and my breasts have perfect shape and I cannot see the incision at all...it is that small! I recommend Dr. Chivers at the highest level possible! Wonderful bedside manner and incredibly talented surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

​ I had a breast augmentation with Dr Chivers In January and could not be happier with my results - he did a fabulous job on my breasts. Dr. Chivers was great - very professional - but also funny and puts you at ease. He has a very casual and calm way about him! His Nurse, Melissa helped me with my sizing and was always available for questions that I had. I'd highly recommend Dr. Chivers to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I have had several procedures done by Dr. Chivers and would recommend him highly! My first visit was for a minor ohip procedure, and he was so kind and caring that when I decided to have some cosmetic work done. I knew I wanted him to do it. One of his great strengths is that he will always be honest with a patient. If he does not think you will benefit from a procedure he will tell you so. I think sometimes people don't accept the truth very well. I had a combination tummy and breast surgery which went beautifully. The results are more than I could have hoped. He and his staff took very good care of me, and the recovery was made so much easier by all of their kind attention.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Gorgeous breasts! I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Chivers and words just can't express how pleased I am with his work. Dr. Chivers took time to answer all my pre-op questions and his nurse did the same, which reduced my anxiety going into surgery. After surgery, Dr. Chivers maintained his professional and caring manner by reassuring me to call or visit him or his nurse with any concerns I may have. Hence, he continues to care for his patients even post-op. The work Dr. Chivers did with my BA went beyond my expectations - my breasts are beautiful, they look natural and proportioned, the size of implants compliment my small body frame, the incisions healed without problems and are barely visible, and even my mother (who was strongly against me having my breasts done) loves them and can't believe how great they look! Dr. Chivers came highly recommended to me and I'm so thankful for that. Now, I highly recommend Dr. Chivers to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I recently had a tummy tuck and breast lift with Dr. Chivers. He was knowledgeable, professional and personable. He always made time to see me and to answer all of my questions and concerns before my surgery, and was just as caring post surgery. I had a wonderful experience and could not be happier with my resuIts. He's an artist and I trust him completely. I have since recommended Dr. Chivers to several friends who are all happy as well! I would definitely go back to Dr. Chivers in the future.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

The entire experience, from my consultation to my follow up has been wonderful. Dr. Chivers and his nurse are so pleasant, patient and informative. He made me feel comfortable to proceed with surgery from the moment I first met him. I absolutely LOVE my new look! I would highly recommend Dr. Chivers to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Over the last year Dr. Chivers and his staff have changed my life in tremendous ways. When I first seen Dr. Chivers in April of 2015 for my consultation I was very insecure and my self worth was the lowest it had ever been, I was in extreme pain every day from the excess skin that hung on my belly as well as my breasts after breast feeding three kids. Dr. Chivers took the time to recommend what would be best for my body frame, and answer any questions about the procedures to make it a much more comfortable experience. I'm extremely happy with my procedure and have not had any pain since in my eyes it can only get better for me from here. He has been an amazing and attentive surgeon who makes sure that everything is on point and done perfectly. He is sincere, caring, informative, and understanding, not only that he does not judge and treats you like you are more than just a patient but that you are important and that you really matter to him. I would have to say Dr. Chivers goes above and beyond what I would have expected and there is not one visit with him that has not left a lasting memory or feeling of pure gratitude towards him. Words are never ample or adequate enough to express just how thankful I am to him for the remarkable job he performed. I highly recommend Dr. Chivers and Clinc 360 to anyone considering having a procedure done, it’s the best decision I have ever made.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Extremely caring and incredibly talented young surgeon. I had a breast lift and tummy tuck- the results are outstanding. I highly recommend Dr Chivers for anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery. As a physician myself I know and have seen the results of many of the plastic surgeons in our city- First hand I can now tell you this is one of our best.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Quinton Chivers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quinton Chivers is a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada board-certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in Toronto and Richmond Hill. He is the Acting Chief of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Centenary Hospital in Toronto, Physician Major and designated plastic surgeon for the Canadian Armed Forces and the Medical Director of the Canadian Plastic Surgery Centre. Dr. Chivers has extensive experience in upper extremity surgery, peripheral nerve and traumatic and oncoplastic microsurgical reconstruction, as well as cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. As a member of various leading professional associations, he combines his wealth of experience in reconstructive and cosmetic techniques with genuine patient care and compassion and has built a solid reputation as a highly skilled and sought-after surgeon amongst patients and colleagues alike. The recipient of many academic awards and research grants, Dr. Chivers has also authored and co-authored numerous scientific publications in Canadian and American Journals of Plastic Surgery and continues to present at hospitals, universities and annual meetings of his professional associations.

• English