Ratings for Dr. Quinton Chivers

Gorgeous breasts! I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Chivers and words just can't express how pleased I am with his work. Dr. Chivers took time to answer all my pre-op questions and his nurse did the same, which reduced my anxiety going into surgery. After surgery, Dr. Chivers maintained his professional and caring manner by reassuring me to call or visit him or his nurse with any concerns I may have. Hence, he continues to care for his patients even post-op. The work Dr. Chivers did with my BA went beyond my expectations - my breasts are beautiful, they look natural and proportioned, the size of implants compliment my small body frame, the incisions healed without problems and are barely visible, and even my mother (who was strongly against me having my breasts done) loves them and can't believe how great they look! Dr. Chivers came highly recommended to me and I'm so thankful for that. Now, I highly recommend Dr. Chivers to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I recently had a tummy tuck and breast lift with Dr. Chivers. He was knowledgeable, professional and personable. He always made time to see me and to answer all of my questions and concerns before my surgery, and was just as caring post surgery. I had a wonderful experience and could not be happier with my resuIts. He's an artist and I trust him completely. I have since recommended Dr. Chivers to several friends who are all happy as well! I would definitely go back to Dr. Chivers in the future.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

The entire experience, from my consultation to my follow up has been wonderful. Dr. Chivers and his nurse are so pleasant, patient and informative. He made me feel comfortable to proceed with surgery from the moment I first met him. I absolutely LOVE my new look! I would highly recommend Dr. Chivers to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Over the last year Dr. Chivers and his staff have changed my life in tremendous ways. When I first seen Dr. Chivers in April of 2015 for my consultation I was very insecure and my self worth was the lowest it had ever been, I was in extreme pain every day from the excess skin that hung on my belly as well as my breasts after breast feeding three kids. Dr. Chivers took the time to recommend what would be best for my body frame, and answer any questions about the procedures to make it a much more comfortable experience. I'm extremely happy with my procedure and have not had any pain since in my eyes it can only get better for me from here. He has been an amazing and attentive surgeon who makes sure that everything is on point and done perfectly. He is sincere, caring, informative, and understanding, not only that he does not judge and treats you like you are more than just a patient but that you are important and that you really matter to him. I would have to say Dr. Chivers goes above and beyond what I would have expected and there is not one visit with him that has not left a lasting memory or feeling of pure gratitude towards him. Words are never ample or adequate enough to express just how thankful I am to him for the remarkable job he performed. I highly recommend Dr. Chivers and Clinc 360 to anyone considering having a procedure done, it’s the best decision I have ever made.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Extremely caring and incredibly talented young surgeon. I had a breast lift and tummy tuck- the results are outstanding. I highly recommend Dr Chivers for anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery. As a physician myself I know and have seen the results of many of the plastic surgeons in our city- First hand I can now tell you this is one of our best.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I decided one morning to get my breasts checked out because during my teenage and adult years I always found them odd in shape and size. They did not look normal and nothing was ever flagged during my family doctor physicals. I knew that a breast augmentation was always in my future because I was just unhappy with how they looked. Early July I decided to go for a free consultation with Dr. Chivers. The staff were EXTREMELY friendly and made me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr Chivers was beyond professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I did not feel any pressure to get my surgery done with him. He gave me the ins, the outs and even informed me right away about my tubular breasts (which I was oblivious to my whole life). He told me what the outcome would be and how they would look. He even said ...they won't look perfect because of the defect you have, but they will be 115% better. I booked my surgery and deposit a week later (on my own accord) and had my surgery 1 month later. My breasts healed perfectly and I am beyond content with my new girls. I can finally fill in shirts and look good in dresses and not feel self conscious :). I 100% recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

FIRST OFF, BEST PLASTIC SURGEON OFFICE I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO! Quinton is not your "typical" nerdy quiet surgeon. I went in for a consultation which was FREE by the way, and he was 100% HONEST and genuine. Very friendly and personable. The nurse and staff there were very welcoming as soon as I stepped into the office. Melissa, the RPN, is AMAZING! She truly loves what she does and has a gift for art. She injects the face filler/botox and she knows what she is doing! Highly recommended for those of you that have not been happy with previous experiences, she makes sure to discuss what look you want before hand and has a talented steady hand ;) I will be coming back for nipple reconstruction and my semi-annual face touch-ups! THANK-YOU CLINIC 360

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Amazing surgeon; honest, skilled, meticulous, patient, caring, communicative. I had BA with Dr. Chivers. Words can’t express how happy I am with the results, and how happy I made the decision to go with Dr. Chivers. I went to two different clinics before I went to Dr. Chivers and the moment I met Melissa (his nurse) and started discussing my options, I knew right away I was at the right place for me, she completely put my mind as well as my insecurities at ease. Dr. Chivers was is very knowledgeable he answered all my questions, he also made sure I knew exactly what was involved and what to expect. This process has been better than expected, my healing process has been amazing and the pre-op & post-op care were well beyond the usual range of surgical practice. He goes the extra mile & is one-of-a-kind! When I go for my follow-up appointments Dr. Chivers and his staffs are still just as attentive as they were before my BA. I would highly recommend Dr. Chivers and his staff to anyone considering a cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

This experience was truly amazing. I had a tummy tuck performed by Dr. Chivers one week ago. I had been to see 5 different surgeons and after my consultation with Dr. Chivers I put the deposit and booked it right away. Him and his staff took the time to make me feel comfortable, answered all my questions honestly. They don't tell you what you want to hear they are upfront and honest about what is best for you. I spent almost $1000 on consolations and $0 for one with Dr. Chivers and he met with me a second time before my surgery date just to make me feel better and to answer any last questions. The staff right from the secretary to the nurse and anistesioligist were all so friendly, caring and thorough the day of surgery. I went in there so scared and nervous, and within minutes they calmed my nerves and made me feel like a family member. I can't even say enough about Dr. Chivers, it is nerve racking putting you body and appearance in someone you barely know hands. I can honestly say he could not have done a better job and I cannot be more thrilled and exceptionally happy with my tummy. He removed 8lbs of skin and fat. I don't ever remember looking this good before or after having my two children and it's only been one week.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I recently had the opportunity to visit this clinic with my best friend. From the moment we arrived until we left the staff were friendly, kind and amazing. I had the opportunity to meet Dr. Chivers and I was so impressed with his personality and how he listens to his patients concerns. He takes his time with each and every patient and explains things very thoroughly. My friend ended up choosing to have her surgery with Dr. Chivers. I brought her on surgery day and again everyone on staff were amazing. My friend was nervous about the surgery but the nurses on staff calmed her nerves and Dr. Chivers made her feel so at ease. Although it has only been 2 weeks her tummy tuck results look amazing and will only get even better with time. Having been along for my friends journey I can honestly say that if I were to ever have plastic surgery of any kind I would definitely choose Dr. Chivers! As I said before he has an amazing bedside manner that makes you feel at ease and his surgical skills are even better.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Quinton Chivers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quinton Chivers is a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada board-certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in Toronto and Richmond Hill. He is the Acting Chief of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Centenary Hospital in Toronto, Physician Major and designated plastic surgeon for the Canadian Armed Forces and the Medical Director of the Canadian Plastic Surgery Centre. Dr. Chivers has extensive experience in upper extremity surgery, peripheral nerve and traumatic and oncoplastic microsurgical reconstruction, as well as cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. As a member of various leading professional associations, he combines his wealth of experience in reconstructive and cosmetic techniques with genuine patient care and compassion and has built a solid reputation as a highly skilled and sought-after surgeon amongst patients and colleagues alike. The recipient of many academic awards and research grants, Dr. Chivers has also authored and co-authored numerous scientific publications in Canadian and American Journals of Plastic Surgery and continues to present at hospitals, universities and annual meetings of his professional associations.

• English