Dr. Quinton Chivers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Quinton Chivers

I have to say Doctor Chivers has an amazing bedside manner. My experience from beginning to end was amazing. He is very kind, caring and trustworthy. I felt comfortable and totally trusted him with my care. He answered all my concerns and explained to me exactly what was going to happen in detail, and things went exactly how he had told me they would. My incisions look amazing he clearly knows what he is doing, and he did a great job. I never waited long to see him and he even took me around to show me what to do on the day of surgery so there was no confusion. His assistants were very helpful and quick to answer any concerns or get in touch with Doctor Chivers to answer any of my questions. Thank you Doctor Chivers and staff for an amazing experience throughout my journey. #forevergrateful #bestplasticsurgeon #happiestpatient sorry couldn't help myself with the hashtags. lol signed Laurie Wels

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Chivers is a human angel. He is kind, sweet, professional, amazing surgeon. I am so lucky to have met him and to be treated by him. He made me feel safe and comfortable during my procedure. He is my go to plastic surgeon now forever. Thank you Dr Chivers.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Meticulous suturing, responsive and pleasant secretary, wonderful bedside manner. Ive had several skin cancers removed by Dr Chivers and this doctor really deserves praise in a system that is oftentimes critisized. Thank you - Mike H

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

He did my 2 surgeries. great knowledge of what he is doing. Always on time for appointments. Sabine, his assistant is I would say the back bone for Dr Chivers. They gave personal attention to my medical condition and I totally can depend on Dr Chivers for my betterment. Never felt extreme nervous before surgeries.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Chivers bedside manner is excellent! Very knowledgeable, approachable & highly skilled. Excellent Doctor! And his Office Secretary is amazingly accomodating and kind.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Chivers is fantastic. So down to earth caring and so highly skilled. Although I rarely write reviews I had to write this one as it is well deserved. After having lost over 130lbs my life has changed in so many ways over the past 3 years. Dr Chivers has performed 3 seperate operations on me to remove excess skin all of which I am so happy with. Although It has been a slight commute for me from eastern Ontario it couldnt have been more worth it. If your looking for a surgeon after massive weight loss this is the best to see.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

This Doctor really is wonderful- such a good bedside manner. He completely resected a large melanoma on my face with very little scarring. Even though I had to go to sunnybrook for further treatment he got me in quickly and they had nothing but good things to say about his care. Highly reccomend and very greatful . Thanks doc -

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Absolutely no complaints about the doctor. He was fantastic. The staff at the front desk in Scarborough were horrible. All three of the people at the front desk were unprofessional, rude and did not acknowledge I was there even though I was standing in front of the desk with my health card in hand. I waited and waited and waited. Not even a "I'll be with you in a few minutes." Nothing. Thank goodness I don't have to go back and deal with these people again.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

This Doc is brilliant and better still possibly the hardest working and most caring individual I have ever met. Our Story. My Wife and I were driving on the 401 on our motorcycle when we were cut off by a driver who left the scene. My wife unfortunately sustained significant lower extremity injuries in addition to what is known as a “ring avulsion injury”. For those who watch late night television this is the same injury sustained by Jimmy Fallon resulting in almost a week away from the show while he was admitted to a NY ICU and cared for by a team of specialists. Not only did my wife fracture several other fingers and lose portions of her lower leg she suffered this ring avulsion injury to her actual Ring finger from our wedding band which totally devastated her after 25 years of marriage and our anniversary approaching. Long story short Dr Chivers not only was able to save my wife’s fingers by reattaching them microscopically, he repaired and skin grafted her leg and and she is now finishing physiotherapy with almost a complete recovery. I have so much respect for this man and can’t thank him enough for helping us. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts - Sincerely, RM

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Very Kind and skilled doctor. He made my daughter incredibly comfortable and removed a large tumor that was affecting her vision and causing repeated eye infections and IV antibiotics. Thank you Dr Chivers

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Quinton Chivers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quinton Chivers is a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada board-certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in Toronto and Richmond Hill. He is the Acting Chief of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Centenary Hospital in Toronto, Physician Major and designated plastic surgeon for the Canadian Armed Forces and the Medical Director of the Canadian Plastic Surgery Centre. Dr. Chivers has extensive experience in upper extremity surgery, peripheral nerve and traumatic and oncoplastic microsurgical reconstruction, as well as cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. As a member of various leading professional associations, he combines his wealth of experience in reconstructive and cosmetic techniques with genuine patient care and compassion and has built a solid reputation as a highly skilled and sought-after surgeon amongst patients and colleagues alike. The recipient of many academic awards and research grants, Dr. Chivers has also authored and co-authored numerous scientific publications in Canadian and American Journals of Plastic Surgery and continues to present at hospitals, universities and annual meetings of his professional associations.

• English