Dr. Quinton Chivers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Quinton Chivers

I have to say Doctor Chivers has an amazing bedside manner. My experience from beginning to end was amazing. He is very kind, caring and trustworthy. I felt comfortable and totally trusted him with my care. He answered all my concerns and explained to me exactly what was going to happen in detail, and things went exactly how he had told me they would. My incisions look amazing he clearly knows what he is doing, and he did a great job. I never waited long to see him and he even took me around to show me what to do on the day of surgery so there was no confusion. His assistants were very helpful and quick to answer any concerns or get in touch with Doctor Chivers to answer any of my questions. Thank you Doctor Chivers and staff for an amazing experience throughout my journey. #forevergrateful #bestplasticsurgeon #happiestpatient sorry couldn't help myself with the hashtags. lol signed Laurie Wels

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Chivers removed my skin cancer. I was able to get an appointment quickly. The process went very well, the scar is hardly visible. Excellent service, truly recommend

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

I rarely post feedback, but Dr. Chivers and his staff are consummate professionals. His beside manner is calming and warm and his surgical skills highly impressive. I would recommend him to anyone including close family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Very good doctor, barely see my scars and wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

This doctor came hightly reccomended to me by my family doctor and dermatologist I will now personally add that to here that they are not wrong he is very good.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Not enough good things trully can be said about this doctor. He is so Kind and so gifted. Ive had several surgeries with Dr Chivers and his care has always been exceptional- happy holidays doc you deserve it.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Excellent surgeon with impeccable bedside manners.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I was referred to Dr Chivers about a strange growth on my neck. I was pretty nervous about having a skin cancer.He was running behind but greeted me with a big smile and took an efficient history. I was put at ease as soon as I met him. He removed my skin cancer the very same day! You can tell he is a very hardworking and nice man. Excellent service from him and his staff. Everything healed up amazing. You can barely even see my scar.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

I had a tummy tuck a week ago, and I am blown away by the results. Dr.Chivers you are AMAZING. I couldn’t be any more happy. You killed it, and I am so happy you were the one that I choose. The scar is so low and my stomach is so flat :) I’m obsessed! Thank you thank you thank you 😍

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr Chivers confidence in his abilities gave my husband and I the peace we needed to go into surgery. His bedside manner is so professional but yet very caring and friendly. After the surgery he goes above and beyond what you would expect from a very busy clinic. His ability as surgeon has given me my life back!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Quinton Chivers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quinton Chivers is a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada board-certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in Toronto and Richmond Hill. He is the Acting Chief of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Centenary Hospital in Toronto, Physician Major and designated plastic surgeon for the Canadian Armed Forces and the Medical Director of the Canadian Plastic Surgery Centre. Dr. Chivers has extensive experience in upper extremity surgery, peripheral nerve and traumatic and oncoplastic microsurgical reconstruction, as well as cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. As a member of various leading professional associations, he combines his wealth of experience in reconstructive and cosmetic techniques with genuine patient care and compassion and has built a solid reputation as a highly skilled and sought-after surgeon amongst patients and colleagues alike. The recipient of many academic awards and research grants, Dr. Chivers has also authored and co-authored numerous scientific publications in Canadian and American Journals of Plastic Surgery and continues to present at hospitals, universities and annual meetings of his professional associations.

• English