Dr. Quinton Chivers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Quinton Chivers

Dr. Chivers has impressed me! He was always on time with appointments....Never waited more than 15 min. He is very polite and respectful, tells you everything you need to know! The surgery itself went very well and my healing has been quick. Everyone who sees the incision on my stomach and belly button are very impressed with the clean line as well as how great it is healing! I recommend Dr. Chivers to all...it's not very often you find a good doctor!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr Chivers is fantastic. So down to earth caring and so highly skilled. Although I rarely write reviews I had to write this one as it is well deserved. After having lost over 130lbs my life has changed in so many ways over the past 3 years. Dr Chivers has performed 3 seperate operations on me to remove excess skin all of which I am so happy with. Although It has been a slight commute for me from eastern Ontario it couldnt have been more worth it. If your looking for a surgeon after massive weight loss this is the best to see.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

This Doctor really is wonderful- such a good bedside manner. He completely resected a large melanoma on my face with very little scarring. Even though I had to go to sunnybrook for further treatment he got me in quickly and they had nothing but good things to say about his care. Highly reccomend and very greatful . Thanks doc -

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Absolutely no complaints about the doctor. He was fantastic. The staff at the front desk in Scarborough were horrible. All three of the people at the front desk were unprofessional, rude and did not acknowledge I was there even though I was standing in front of the desk with my health card in hand. I waited and waited and waited. Not even a "I'll be with you in a few minutes." Nothing. Thank goodness I don't have to go back and deal with these people again.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

This Doc is brilliant and better still possibly the hardest working and most caring individual I have ever met. Our Story. My Wife and I were driving on the 401 on our motorcycle when we were cut off by a driver who left the scene. My wife unfortunately sustained significant lower extremity injuries in addition to what is known as a “ring avulsion injury”. For those who watch late night television this is the same injury sustained by Jimmy Fallon resulting in almost a week away from the show while he was admitted to a NY ICU and cared for by a team of specialists. Not only did my wife fracture several other fingers and lose portions of her lower leg she suffered this ring avulsion injury to her actual Ring finger from our wedding band which totally devastated her after 25 years of marriage and our anniversary approaching. Long story short Dr Chivers not only was able to save my wife’s fingers by reattaching them microscopically, he repaired and skin grafted her leg and and she is now finishing physiotherapy with almost a complete recovery. I have so much respect for this man and can’t thank him enough for helping us. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts - Sincerely, RM

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Very Kind and skilled doctor. He made my daughter incredibly comfortable and removed a large tumor that was affecting her vision and causing repeated eye infections and IV antibiotics. Thank you Dr Chivers

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I have seen Dr Chivers on 2 separate occasions once in 2012 once for breast augmentation surgery and again in 2016 for a Tummy tuck. Dr Chivers is the most approachable and caring doctor I have ever met. The Scars from all my surgeries are fine lines now and have faded to the point I rarely notice them. I have reccomended several friends to him who are all now equally happy with their results and experience with him. This doctor truly is 5 stars.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Chivers is amazing. He is accomodating and has a great personality - always makes me feel comfortable. Was able to correct a previous surgery for me and I am very happy with the results so far !

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Chives last year. He did abdominal plastic surgery on me,the results are amazing. I have absolutely no complaints. He is highly professional, knowledgeable and has the best bedside manners I've seen in a doctor. Would highly recommend Dr. Quinton Chivers to satisfy your plastic surgery needs. Overall, I give him ☆☆☆☆☆

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Chivers a true, honest professional! In the past two years I was searching for the perfect doctor in the overwhelming cosmetic plastic surgery realm. With endless searches, reviews and numerous consultation's with different doctors, I decided to go with Dr. Chivers. I was not disappointed with my gut instinct. What made Dr. Chivers stand out from the many other places that I visited, was the patience and understanding he gave me, with no pressure to comit to anything on the spot. I was really torn between the varieties of implants offered, what would suite my body and shape and ultimately what would be the final look that would make me happy. He gave me his full undevided attention, listened to what my needs and wants were. The day of surgery was not what I expected, I was extremely nervous and worried, but Dr. Chivers with his calm manner put me at ease. The recovery was much faster than expected and with several months now that have passed since my surgery, I can not express how happy and thrilled I am with my final results. Dr. Chivers thank you for giving me the confidence and the body I have always desired!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Quinton Chivers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quinton Chivers is a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada board-certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in Toronto and Richmond Hill. He is the Acting Chief of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Centenary Hospital in Toronto, Physician Major and designated plastic surgeon for the Canadian Armed Forces and the Medical Director of the Canadian Plastic Surgery Centre. Dr. Chivers has extensive experience in upper extremity surgery, peripheral nerve and traumatic and oncoplastic microsurgical reconstruction, as well as cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. As a member of various leading professional associations, he combines his wealth of experience in reconstructive and cosmetic techniques with genuine patient care and compassion and has built a solid reputation as a highly skilled and sought-after surgeon amongst patients and colleagues alike. The recipient of many academic awards and research grants, Dr. Chivers has also authored and co-authored numerous scientific publications in Canadian and American Journals of Plastic Surgery and continues to present at hospitals, universities and annual meetings of his professional associations.

• English