Dr. Quinton Chivers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Quinton Chivers

I have to say Doctor Chivers has an amazing bedside manner. My experience from beginning to end was amazing. He is very kind, caring and trustworthy. I felt comfortable and totally trusted him with my care. He answered all my concerns and explained to me exactly what was going to happen in detail, and things went exactly how he had told me they would. My incisions look amazing he clearly knows what he is doing, and he did a great job. I never waited long to see him and he even took me around to show me what to do on the day of surgery so there was no confusion. His assistants were very helpful and quick to answer any concerns or get in touch with Doctor Chivers to answer any of my questions. Thank you Doctor Chivers and staff for an amazing experience throughout my journey. #forevergrateful #bestplasticsurgeon #happiestpatient sorry couldn't help myself with the hashtags. lol signed Laurie Wels

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I had a tummy tuck a week ago, and I am blown away by the results. Dr.Chivers you are AMAZING. I couldn’t be any more happy. You killed it, and I am so happy you were the one that I choose. The scar is so low and my stomach is so flat :) I’m obsessed! Thank you thank you thank you 😍

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr Chivers confidence in his abilities gave my husband and I the peace we needed to go into surgery. His bedside manner is so professional but yet very caring and friendly. After the surgery he goes above and beyond what you would expect from a very busy clinic. His ability as surgeon has given me my life back!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I would really like to express my gratitude to Dr Chivers and his wonderful staff. I was apprehensive about surgery as I have never been "under" before, but after several meetings with Dr Chivers I felt very comfortable and trusting from beginning to end. I have struggled with my weight all my life and after finally getting down to my own target Dr Chivers helped me with my Tummy and Breasts. I couldn't be happier with the results!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

I had a breast reduction by this doctor about 6 yrs ago after my 3rd child was born and carpal tunnel surgery on both hands a few months ago. This doctor is highly gifted and kind as almost all of his reviews state. The scars on my beasts have faded so much they are barely visible and my hands already feel so much better. Thank you Dr Chivers

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Highly Gifted surgeon and you can tell overall a really good hearted person that cares about what he does. I can barely see my scars only a few months after a facial proceedure a month ago, great listener, doesn't push anything at all. really wants patients to be happy

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

best doctor who is informative and knowledgeable best staff very caring and helpfull

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

I agree with majority of comments. Fabulous doctor with amazing skills. His assistant is however quite arrogant and rude and doesn’t really help when you need to have contact with the doctor. She answers majority of the questions. I suppose she went to medical school as well. All in all the doctor is perfect at his craft and I’m happy with my body because of him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Truly a wonderful doctor that genuinely cares about his patients - Nothing else matters to me

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Had a minor procedure done after a few weeks of back and forth with his assistant Sebine. She was not helpful and often rude and loud when having a conversation on the phone, constantly cutting you off. Comes off as she is the one doing the actual surgery. She's not even the nurse. Dr Chivers was kind and knowledgeable and I am healing nice.

Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Quinton Chivers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quinton Chivers is a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada board-certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in Toronto and Richmond Hill. He is the Acting Chief of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Centenary Hospital in Toronto, Physician Major and designated plastic surgeon for the Canadian Armed Forces and the Medical Director of the Canadian Plastic Surgery Centre. Dr. Chivers has extensive experience in upper extremity surgery, peripheral nerve and traumatic and oncoplastic microsurgical reconstruction, as well as cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. As a member of various leading professional associations, he combines his wealth of experience in reconstructive and cosmetic techniques with genuine patient care and compassion and has built a solid reputation as a highly skilled and sought-after surgeon amongst patients and colleagues alike. The recipient of many academic awards and research grants, Dr. Chivers has also authored and co-authored numerous scientific publications in Canadian and American Journals of Plastic Surgery and continues to present at hospitals, universities and annual meetings of his professional associations.

• English