Ratings for Dr. Mathew Campbell

Dr. Campbell is the #1 doctor I have ever met. He is extremely talented and a skillful surgeon. He explains everything in detail and makes everything very clear. What makes him unique and super special is his advocacy for his patients. He goes above and beyond to take care of people. After I was bounced around from doctor to doctor who would not handle my case, Dr. Campbell precisely diagnosis, planned, and performed my surgery within weeks after meeting me. Dr. Campbell personally canceled his on vacation time to accommodate my surgery with operating room schedule availability. He quickly responds to calls, is extremely personable, and he continues to follow up to ensure excellent results. Dr. Campbell is someone I would go back to and even entrust to help my family members. He is a special doctor! He knows his craft and genuinely cares for his patients. I am so happy to have found him and be one of his patients. He has given me life changing results. I highly recommend him above all doctors I have ever met! No comparison to the quality of care he provides. Thank you so much Dr. Campbell!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Very, very satisfied with Mr Campbell and his professional services.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr Campbell has treated me and a number of family and friends, including their children over the many years I have known him. Dr Campbell is not only an outstanding doctor but a very caring human being. He always puts the welfare of his patients first and ensures that you understand the treatment plan by explaining things in simple terms. I have nothing but the highest respect for Dr Campbell, his abilities are second to none. If you are in his care you are in the care of an amazing doctor. I'm blessed to have found her as he helped me with my problems and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I have seen Dr Campbell for my first appointment just before Christmas. I feel that he is one of the most caring professionals that I was referred to. He noticed me as a person who was stressed about my circumstances and that there was an issue; he observed it carefully and managed it well despite my angst. It was a relief in my heart that I was able to be relaxed over these holidays knowing that there were going to be no issues now and no more issues going forward. I would certainly recommend

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

A good and honest ENT who takes care of his patients.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I am very happy with Dr Campbell. He is a good and honest ENT that we (the family) would like to praise for his services. He has been very friendly and caring and extremely understanding. Concerned about the issue he listened, observed and did his best to inform me and help me from my discomfort. He also treated another family member earlier in the year who was experiencing a great deal of discomfort and it was only today that we came together and mentioned his fantastic work. It's quite difficult to express your gratitude to such a professional, because it is a part of their every day job and perhaps they may not realise how fantastic they are. The overall experience and the facility was great. I would definately highly recommend Dr Campbell services. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018