Ratings for Dr. Raymond Fong

I have been with Dr Raymond Fong for a long time at least 10 yr+. He is a good doctor with nice mannerisms. However, the receptionist has a real attitude and rude.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I have been Dr Fong's patient for many years. He is patient. He listens to you and cares about you. I had been very satisfied with him and his staff. However the new receptionist is nto very friendly. When you ask a bit more, she shows inpatient.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr Fong has been helpful whenever I went to see him. Has been patient in listening to me, never guessing

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr Fong has been my doctor for over 15 years and I have had some serious health issues that he took care of with specialists he referred me to. He and his receptionist (mother) are excellent and thorough. However the new receptionist (2013) is not. I cant be any more politer than that! :)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Fong has been my doctor for quite some time now. He is friendly and has a sense of humour. However, every time I make an appointment, I will never get the time I booked, the clinic will always be fully packed. He is fluent in English and Cantonese (maybe Mandarin?) so I can always communicate with him. Nonetheless, he is a great family doctor!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013