Ratings for Dr. Raymond Fong

Dr. Fong is a helpful doctor, however, the receptionist lacks professionalism who is straight-up rude and mean if she doesn't like you. I don't know understand how Dr. Fong allows this type of behaviour to continue and not do anything about.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I prefer his mother as the receptionist. The new receptionist does not have basic skills to function as a human being. Very obvious she is a miserable spinster. I feel sorry for her. If Dr Fong is aware of this then it's probably he can't find anyone to replace her. Their is a lack of people who want those jobs in Vancouver.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Same as the following comments, the current receptionist is extremely rude and the frustrating thing is that Dr. Fong is well aware of how poorly his receptionist treats his patients but he does not care. Dr. Fong used to be a good doctor and my family and I have been seeing him for over 10 years. Unfortunately our past few visits at his office had been disappointing because he longer seems to care about us.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

He is the best family doctor I have ever had. Dr. Raymond Fong has been my family doctor for 12 years and has very great manners. However the receptionist (not the mother) is rather rude. She also accepts bribes in order to allow a patient to skip in front of people that have already called in for appointments.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

He is a good doctor, but same as below commenters- the receptionist is very rude. I have no idea how she can still keep her job this way. If you go anywhere else, none of the receptionists are like this.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I have been with Dr Raymond Fong for a long time at least 10 yr+. He is a good doctor with nice mannerisms. However, the receptionist has a real attitude and rude.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I have been Dr Fong's patient for many years. He is patient. He listens to you and cares about you. I had been very satisfied with him and his staff. However the new receptionist is nto very friendly. When you ask a bit more, she shows inpatient.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr Fong has been helpful whenever I went to see him. Has been patient in listening to me, never guessing

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr Fong has been my doctor for over 15 years and I have had some serious health issues that he took care of with specialists he referred me to. He and his receptionist (mother) are excellent and thorough. However the new receptionist (2013) is not. I cant be any more politer than that! :)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Fong has been my doctor for quite some time now. He is friendly and has a sense of humour. However, every time I make an appointment, I will never get the time I booked, the clinic will always be fully packed. He is fluent in English and Cantonese (maybe Mandarin?) so I can always communicate with him. Nonetheless, he is a great family doctor!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013