Ratings for Dr. Vinod Gandhi

Best doctor in surrey. I would recommend dr vinod gandhi to anyone who needs a real family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr vinod gandhi is an excellent doctor who helps everyone the same way. Very knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr vinod gandhi is an excellent medical professionalist! He has helped me in cases where I thought it was the end of me, my career, and my social and family life from a car accident. He re assured me through the whole process to remain calm, relaxed, and to take your meds as needed. After 10 years of seeing him I would say he is one of the best doctors in delta/surrey. I recommend everyone if you need a family doctor, you should choose vinod gandhi! He will never let you down. Thanks

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Dr Gandhi is the most helpful and knowledgeable doctor I’ve ever met. He listen to all my concerns. Best doctor in my opinion.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr Vinod Gandhi is the most helpful doctor and knowledgeable doctor I've met. He listens to mine and my families needs and really understands. I wouldn't recommend any other family docter than this one. Thanks Doctor for improving my life in ways I couldn't imagine.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

This doctor is a complete waste of time. Continuously double books and has absolute No care for his patients. If you go to see him you end up waiting for a MINIMUM of 2 hours. My daughter had an ear infection and when I asked him for antibiotics he said there was no infection and to leave it alone. I took another doctors opinion and found out she had a really bad infection which could have been treated earlier if it wasn’t for the misdiagnosis.

Submitted January 11, 2018

His staff is extremely rude and disrespectful. The only reason I come is because the doctor is knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I have had the displeasure of encountering doctors that have been tardy, unemphatic, and indifferent to my health, but never have I met a physician who is so grossly incompetent he makes me question the medical degrees hanging on his wall. I firmly believe that any high-school student that has so much as taken a single Biology course has more knowledge of medicine than this man. Absolutely incompetent. I am slowly coming to terms with the inevitable realization that my own death will likely arise from this negligence. God help someone who has the severe misfortune of experiencing a medical emergency within his care. You could be clutching your bleeding head, and he would at most suggest you take a Tylenol. Needless to say, I will be making every effort to find an alternative Family Doctor for the sake of my family's health. If all else fails...I'm sure there are some Biology students I could find.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016