Ratings for Dr. Vinod Gandhi

I have had the displeasure of encountering doctors that have been tardy, unemphatic, and indifferent to my health, but never have I met a physician who is so grossly incompetent he makes me question the medical degrees hanging on his wall. I firmly believe that any high-school student that has so much as taken a single Biology course has more knowledge of medicine than this man. Absolutely incompetent. I am slowly coming to terms with the inevitable realization that my own death will likely arise from this negligence. God help someone who has the severe misfortune of experiencing a medical emergency within his care. You could be clutching your bleeding head, and he would at most suggest you take a Tylenol. Needless to say, I will be making every effort to find an alternative Family Doctor for the sake of my family's health. If all else fails...I'm sure there are some Biology students I could find.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016