Ratings for Dr. Sherry Hancock

I was nervous about undergoing this gynecological procedure, yet Dr. Hancock's caring and reassuring manner immediately put me at ease. Dr. Hancock clearly communicates procedures and appears highly competent and experienced. I would trust her with any gynecological matter.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I was booked for a procedure at the hospital without an internal exam. The lesion was visible by the GP but when I arrived for the biopsy, she asked where it was....it would have been better for everyone if she had cared to look at me in her office,..

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

A month after my surgery performed by Dr, Hancock I felt it was important for me to rate my experience with Dr. Hancock. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable. She was kind and reassuring. I would highly recommend her for Gynecological advise and medical attention. Her office staff was very supportive. Her office is impecably clean. She was always on time for appointments.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016