Ratings for Dr. M Lipman

He is a very knowledgeable, kind and helpful doctor with great professional attitude.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Lipman has been very generous both of his time & knowledge with regards to the excellent care my Mom has been getting. Although the my mom's state of health has been precarious Dr Lipman has graciously given of his time and gone over and above when caring for my Mom. He is truly one in a million!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr Lipman has been most considerate; helpful and knowledgeable. He not only is empathetic but has an open ear regarding all our concerns and questions, and takes the time to explain the various test results and the steps to take. He listens attentively to all our concerns and takes the extra step to follow up. Dr Lipman is without doubt a professional with a heart, and is surrounded by staff who are just as qualified and attentive. Highly appreciate the care his office provides!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

An excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and experienced. He goes beyond the niceties and superficialities and tells it like it is. I guess some people don't always want to hear it and too many doctors try to avoid discussing difficult situations with their patients or their families. If you want to keep your head buried in the sand then don't go to him. If you want good care then you couldn't find a more dedicated, bright, and compassionate physician. He will go the extra mile and beyond for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr, Lipman thinks he is god and thinks that he is thé only person who knows all. Every time I see hum, we have an argument, as I do not accept everything he says as gospel. He dose not accept questions well, and he is vert rude about it.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Lipman may be a doctor and he may have knowledge, but he is rude, insensitive, and definitely NOT compassionate. He told us that there was nothing to do about our situation, when there very well was something to do, he just did not want to be bothered. We had to fight to get his help. Being a doctor is not everything. You have to have compassion, and people skills. We are not in the hospital for fun, and saying that theres nothing to do for our family member and to just let him die is wrong, inhumane and inconsiderate! Its good we didnt listen to him, because if we had, our family member would have passed away, may beyond his time!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Absolutely the most compassionate and friendly doctor I've ever encountered. And, on top of that, he is a real expert in nephrology. I'm very grateful to Dr. Lipman for everything he has done for me.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

An AMAZING doctor he really puts his heart into what he does.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013