Ratings for Dr. Angela J. Crone

Our insurance assigned Dr. Crone as our new PCM. I tried to make an appt for my son who was experiencing pain in his joints. First available appt was 4 month away...not acceptable! So we will be looking for a new PCM.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

She has been my primary care for a long time now, I am at this point very ready to change doctors, 4 years ago I went to see her because I was not feeling good at all ,she totally missed the fact I was getting ready to have an acute heart attack. And then on another visit to have blood work done for my cardiologist to regulate my meds,come to find out through my cardiologists office that they had decided to throw away my blood, reason giving; they didn't think my insurance would cover it! This is just two very serious things out of many that has taking place under her care. From giving me meds I shouldn't have been giving to finding out tonight that my daughter was just prescribed meds that she should not be on while nursing her newborn. I'm mad! She says I'm a mystery every time I go in there. I would not recommend this dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr. Crone is the best doctor I've ever seen. She's very thorough and takes the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. She is also very punctual. I've been known to get in and out in 20 minutes. Heather (her nurse) is fantastic, knowledgable and friendly as well. There have been some issues with the front office staff in the past, but they seem to be improving. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

I love Dr Crone and Heather, they have always been so helpful and willing to answer questions. Great staff and easy to work with.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

I love this Dr. She is great. Very knowledgeable and very compassionate. She has always been very thorough in all she has done in working with me. I would recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Was very late for my appointment time. Abnormal lab tests were mailed without followup phone call from Dr. Office staff unacceptable.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2006

Her nurse is very rude and not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2006

So far, so good... some confusion at front desk, got that straightened out though quickly.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2006

Dr. Angela J. Crone's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)