Ratings for Dr. Jagdeep Gupta

I would say, he more like a ayuvadic doctor than a legit doctor. Not my choice, I wasted my time under his care.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I ended up switching doctors because I didn't feel like he was understanding my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Very Unprofessional and doctor is always running late

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

He is the best doctor in town for holistic approach to treat cronic pain, he will go out of his way to help his patient , he is the best!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Gupta is an AMAZING DR. He listen , take his time ,never rush through the consultation. He will not leave until the patient is feeling better. He truly cares for his patients . After being in so many doctors and 35 dentist due to my facial tmj pain ,muscles spams I finally found Dr. Gupta , he does natural trigger point injections and since I started the treatment with him my quality of life has improved tremendously , the pain has decreased and the spasms are gone. He is very caring , compassionate and calm. I'definitely recommend Dr Gupta .

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Gupta has been treating me for peripheral nerve entrapment in my pelvis and brachial plexus. He sits, listens, thinks and assesses each situation and is very willing to try out non-conventional treatment. Dr. Gupta cares about his patients and does not leave the patient until he has done all that he can for every session, there is no rush. In 4 weeks of treatment I have had more improvement in my quality of life than I had for the last 5 months of visiting other "specialists" in the field. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Excellent knowledgeable physician- gives you time, care, support, and follow up you need. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr Gupta is a amazing! He listens, works with you, keeps an open mind and understands that to be the best he must continually keep learning and improving on current techniques. He treat my pain with prolotherapy. He also trained with one of the best prolotherapy Drs around whom I have previously seen in California. Together they helped glue me back together. A+++++++

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014