Ratings for Dr. Barry D. Brummer

Dr. Brummer has been my doctor for 15 yrs. He delivered both my girls. I always felt very comfortable and respected by him. He not only takes his time with you, he'll also go the extra mile to make sure your okay and understand your treatment. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I thought I had a problem with my IUD, and they got me in right away. The staff was super polite, and Dr. Brummer had a great bedside manner, was very knowledgeable and while he didn't have a whole lot of time, he still answered all of my questions. I felt very comfortable and content with the visit, and it was honestly the first time I've been to the gyno without leaving in tears. I was in for an ultrasound later that day, the tech was very polite, and they found endometriosis and some bad ovary cysts that were causing my pain. Dr. Brummer calmly explained my different options in a supportive, rational way, and calmly explained why my previous Kaiser gyno messed up the endometriosis treatment. (Grrrr.) I'd recommend Dr. Brummer. He's only in the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but there's an on-call doctor from the office if you need anything else during the week.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Knowledgeable and sensitive OBGYN. Friendly without being intrusive. Used him for all pregnancies. Nurse in room for all examinations.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Very personable, comforting and knowledgeable. Returns phone calls personally within a day.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Barry D. Brummer's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brummer has been my doctor for 15 yrs. He delivered both my girls. I always felt very comfortable and respected by him. He not only takes his time with you,..."

September 14, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Barry" to "Barry D."

October 20, 2013