Ratings for Dr. Anoushirvan Adel

Switched me from cipralex to Paxil during my suicidal days. been desperately trying to get back in to see Dr Adel as the clinic cut my paxil in half but am at a crossroads in life

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Very caring and insightful. Relates well with concerned family members . holistic approach to health. Has done wonders for me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Same as the other two reviews. I feel this person could be a danger to other patients if left in his current position.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Really, really tried to give this guy a chance since I waited so long to get in but he is terrible. He may seem less scary than others but that's because he is liar and a bully and incompetent. Only made things worse over and over again.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Waited 2 years for a referral to this doctor. Went to see him last week and was 10 minutes late because we couldn't find a parking spot. From the moment I walked in and sat in the chair this doctor went on to yell at me for about 20 minutes about being late. Then he asked me a bunch of non-related questions that had nothing to do with why I was there and by then end of my appointment was telling me he was taking me off all my meds I have been on for 2 years that help me live somewhat a normal life and going to change them next month at my second appointment. 2 appointments and this guy is allowed now to play with my meds and treat me like a lab rat? All this in 40 minutes. I left felling worst then I ever have, and now he's got me paranoid and anxious to the point I don't know what to do. This guy needs to be investigated. Can't even speak clear english and you can't understand him. This guy could be a danger to others if allowed to keep practicing his field. -Long Live Free Speech-

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013