Ratings for Dr. Sidhu Vineet

I was really really pleased with how every single staff member interacted with me during each of my visits. I was not really happy with all the confusion given when I had gone in to get a few teeth pulled and filled and had to stay all day with multiple requests as they did not understand what work needed to be done on my mouth. They also did not have me under any anesthetic and left me for a full hour between taking wisdom teeth out so I was not really pleased with that. I also still have part of one of the teeth they were supposed to be pulling out for me. Overall I would continue to go here but maybe just go in for teeth cleaning from now on as anything else seems to complicate matters. Also it's nice that you don't have to pay full price upfront, your insurance covers immediately.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Sidhu is super laid back but clearly knows her stuff. Clearly shows me what is going on and explains what she is doing. Hygienists are also really friendly. Assistants are great! Front office staff are good. Very genuine and honestly seem to care about you. Usually never wait (once I waited a while due to dental "emergency". Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016