Ratings for Dr. Amanda D. Griffin

I was unhappy my my 2 year old's pediatrician so when I had my second child I decided to try Dr Griffin for 2 reasons: firstly because of the reviews on this website and secondly because of her husband (also Dr Griffin) who although isn't my OBGYN, has seen me as a patient on-call during both of my pregnancies. My boys & I adore Dr. Griffin. She is amazing with children. My 2 year old isn't a fan of doctors visits (he's usually kicking & screming during an examination), but Dr Griffin had a special quality that makes him feel comfortable around her. Whenever we see Dr Griffin for either my 2 year old or my 3 month old, she always takes the time and care to ask how I am doing too. She is a great doctor...a rare find. I highly recommend her to anyone. I just wish she had her own practice though because we don't always get to see Dr Griffin for sick visits. I don't like the scheduling practice at Texas Tech. However, I still think she is the best pediatrician in Amarillo.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

We had use her husband to deliver our third child this May. We both requested that she become our daughters pediatrician's. We felt very comfortable with her around or child just by her showing us that she cared about the well being of our daughter & allowing us all the time we needed with questions. We highly recommend her to others with newborns & older children.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I didn't want to go to Texas Tech because I had heard bad things but I was very impressed. I only went to her for my baby because her husband delivered my baby, but I couldn't be happier. I love both of the Griffins. They are very different but so nice. She is so sweet with my baby and I was struggling with breastfeeding but she spent so much time with me. The best part about going to her at Texas Tech is that I don't feel like she is trying to make money off me but is really trying to make sure my baby is doing well.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I have never had a sweeter doctor! Dr. Griffin is amazing!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Griffin is the nicest and sweetest doctor ever!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I was nervous about taking my baby to Texas Tech but Dr. Griffin is amazing! I have never had a doctor that was as sweet or as easy to talk to as Dr. Griffin. I'll never see anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Amanda D. Griffin's Credentials

• University of Nebraska (Grad. 2008)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal