Ratings for Dr. Misha Selucky

He once recommended surgery for my GERD back in 2002, but that never happened because the person he referred me to disagreed with his assessment. I still have GERD 15 years later. The last time I saw Selucky he basically just told me IBS is what it is and I should try to take a probiotic (as if I wasn't already well aware of them). I never saw him again after that. Appointments also take 4-8 months IF YOU'RE LUCKY Nice guy, terrible service.

Submitted August 7, 2017

I had some serious problems after a colonoscopy and tried to see Selucky to discuss them. His secretary told me I would have to wait until my follow-up appointment which was over two months away and if I had a problem with that to go see my family doctor. I'm sure he was paid well for the procedure but when an occasional patient has a post-op issue they tell you to go to your GP. Terrible service - won't be going back and will encourage others to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014