Ratings for Dr. Alok Tyagi

This doctor has gone above and beyond for me thanks so much

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

He was not interested in my case or any input from myself, spoke about treatment options but did nothing but prescribe useless medication.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Went tonight and he had me diagnosed in minuets , and treated me on the Spot , most thankful Evelyn

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

He is a awesome consultant and could not be any kinder and takes all the time to explain everything I've had many consultasa through years with health and he is definitely the best consultant I have ever had and have great relationship with him plus he's been brill with me

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Tyagi now for over 3 years and find him responsive and prepared to listen. He is dealing in my case with a very rare condition and has always been prepared to discuss treatment options and ensure the treatment I get enables me to have a good quality of life. He acknowledges the areas where there is still insufficient data due to the lack of available research. He is approachable and his ward staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Kept me waiting for nearly two hours. Appalling waste of time.

Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Tyagi is a kind, caring and attentive doctor. We' have been consulting with him for over ten years and have built a trusting and very good relationship and together we have worked to manage a fairly difficult, drug resistant Epilepsy. We trust him to offer information and advice regarding all aspects of treatment and if we are having a really difficult time and need to see him urgently he tries his best to fix a quick appoint, help us regroup and discuss another plan of action. Working together we feel safe in his hands.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

We can't place the problems within the NHS on our doctors and I understand they have to see a tremendous number of patients. Although I wouldn't question Dr Tyagi's expertise, I would certainly question his manner. Completely disinterested in any input from myself, looked at the computer screen for the entire duration of the consultation, talked about treatment options but then decided against all of them and increased dose of current useless medicine instead. On seeing my notes which include a very offensive remark I now feel the doctor simply took a disliking to my personality. I was deemed unworthy of his further attention and passed to nurse's clinic instead. The nurse's clinic option is fantastic as they are much more sympathetic but I do worry very much that as Neurological conditions can change very quickly the doctors in this area should monitor their patients more closely. I couldn't recommend him based on my experience but he may be fantastic if he has no bias against you. In other words, hero worship at his feet and you'll be fine.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016